UnevenEdge

meow

Naraku4656

Guest The Hound

I actually like this on a little more

The blue on black was kind of hard on the eyes

Thanks.

I spent about 10x fucking times longer on this one making sure everything was right.

Guest The Hound

That's like... 3 CSS changes in the last hour that have not updated yet.

They always update.... but I'm curious if all the changes will carry over at once this time...

not sure.

That's like... 3 CSS changes in the last hour that have not updated yet.

They always update.... but I'm curious if all the changes will carry over at once this time...

not sure.

The site is cached by Cloudflare. If you need the cache purged just let me know.

Guest The Hound

We good for now.

The only thing I want to do and I need your help to do, is when I create the icons for the arcade, I need them dropped into this new theme's folder

Guest The Hound

KK, just PM me with them when you have em.

There's actually a lot of icons I need to add I think. Calendar ones, arcade ones.... gallery.... I think too...

I'm not sure.

I just spent about 2-3 hours on this shit so I'll get around to it another time.

Probably tomorrow tbh.

Wanna make sure Luuv is onboard with this theme first before I dedicate time to it, I tried to get this one as close to what he wants as possible.

Guest The Hound

Volcano?

I installed two. This one and Volcano.

Though this one did look substantially different before I modified it. I would just stick to this one, Facade, seeing as how I'm pretty sure Luuv intends to lock it all to one theme once everything is in order.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I think this is the case.

Volcano?

I installed two. This one and Volcano.

Though this one did look substantially different before I modified it. I would just stick to this one, Facade, seeing as how I'm pretty sure Luuv intends to lock it all to one theme once everything is in order.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I think this is the case.

I guess its volcano still looks slightly off then what it actually was

facade just looks to empty

Damn. I'm a little bummed you don't like Facade. I think it's the best one we've had by far even over the ones on the other forum.

When I use facade even volcano I have like extra blank space on the left and ride side of my screen

Im currently using skin-box theme (the theme that looks the best)

black box was a close second

Guest The Hound

jesus christ i go to vacuum my carpet and this thread explodes. well now that i have the attention of poopersleyer. this theme is actually pretty good. but you still stink. FITE ME 1V1 SEAL TIME ARF ARF

Ok

Thx bruh

Also I'm in jersey right now

Mt Royal

Guest The Hound

When I use facade even volcano I have like extra blank space on the left and ride side of my screen

Im currently using skin-box theme (the theme that looks the best)

black box was a close second

IIRC those themes are basically for old versions of SMF, and are incompatible with everything almost.

As for Facade, the sides... I let a bit on the sides because full horizontal span is kinda... eh....

Guest The Hound

MOOOOOOODS, HE CALLED ME A FGT I'M SAD NOW.. dude i don't even live in Jersey anymore. it's too faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. :(

o u moved

u a betch