UnevenEdge

Funny thing about the Internet

Icarus27k

Is watching famous YouTube streamers who have been doing it for a very long time, and now they are completely different people from when they started.

They were so energetic and full of life ten years ago playing video games for views. And now they are grown men who groan their way through the games as if they are a recently divorced man who just moved back into an  apartment. 

Edited by Icarus27k
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I used to play video games for fun. Now, I mostly just groan my way through them.

Are you seriously telling me I could get paid for that?!

Totally be a YouTuber and shit on everything you play...people love it. 

Never be optimistic about a game, just automatically call it shit....unless it's sponsoring you

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Totally be a YouTuber and shit on everything you play...people love it. 

Never be optimistic about a game, just automatically call it shit....unless it's sponsoring you

Just 2 problems here.

1.) I watch a lot of video game stuff on YouTube. The common thread is that most (but not all) of the players are legit good. I’d definitely be in the parentheses there on most games.

2.) I don’t do webcam shit….at all. I mean, I might be persuaded to put my face on there for a second, but I don’t talk on camera. It’s almost a phobia.