UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 449 Discussion

NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 449

The Shinobi Unite

Naruto Shippuden Episodes 441-450 Discussion : r/anime

Tonight on Jiraiya's Revisionist Fanfiction Showcase:

Now that the Pain Arc is over, it's time for a mashup between the Sasuke vs Deidara fight and the Sakura vs Sasori fight, as if the anachronism weren't disorienting enough. The Fifth Mizukage is dead...but Itachi isn't?

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, that whole thing was kinda random.

If this show was something totally ridiculous like Hellsing that often didn't explain things, I wouldn't care that much, but this show usually always tried to explain things, even if it didn't always make sense haha.

You'd think Hidan being immortal would be a bigger deal lol.  Especially when we got all those zombie ninjas after that and Madara coming back to life.  Haha.

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

If this show was something totally ridiculous like Hellsing that often didn't explain things, I wouldn't care that much, but this show usually always tried to explain things, even if it didn't always make sense haha.

You'd think Hidan being immortal would be a bigger deal lol.  Especially when we got all those zombie ninjas after that and Madara coming back to life.  Haha.

Yeah, I agree, pretty sure we weirdly never got a real, tangible explanation for why he was immortal.

• Like 1