UnevenEdge

Kentucky

Icarus27k

Because 90% of rural voters are MAGA idiots and just vote R because that's the only letter of the alphabet they know other than Q.

Matt Bevins fucked the state hard during his term so most people go to Beshear by default.  He's done good in the state too.  Hopefully people aren't so stupid to vote against their best interests.  Or at least hope they're too stupid to vote in an off year.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Because 90% of rural voters are MAGA idiots and just vote R because that's the only letter of the alphabet they know other than Q.

Matt Bevins fucked the state hard during his term so most people go to Beshear by default.  He's done good in the state too.  Hopefully people aren't so stupid to vote against their best interests.  Or at least hope they're too stupid to vote in an off year.

comedy gold. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 12:34 PM, GuyBeardmane said:

Basically their options are a liberal and a BLACK man.  Qnuts and MAGA cunts won't know whether it's time to be racist or time to own the libs.

Stranger things have happened. I have two democratic senators in fucking GEORGIA, so anything is possible. (Ignore that they ran some of the worst candidates that have run in our country’s history…)

• Like 2

I'm originally from Kentucky (like when I was an infant), so I can say how horrible it is. The people are a significant part of it. The average Kentuckian is selfish, entitled and unreasonable is the lesson I learned from my connections there.

Also public corruption (entire county governments stuff ballot boxes/entire police departments sell the drugs they confiscate) and violent bigotry are more prevalent there than in other states. 

I see no reason to ever go back. 

• Like 1