UnevenEdge

i just wants this off my chest

ghostrek

I'm stressed out a lot lately and the main thing is I feel like I can't get anywhere professionally or personally and I mean personally romantically with some okay with actually but it's just I can't make progress in my life and improve and I feel a lot of people no matter where I go to work or what field I work in  I feel that I am always at the bottom of the bottom rung of the ladder and there's no way to move up because of the disabilities I have in it pisses me off I have nowhere to go but down basically what's also pissed me off because if I slip up I go down  I go down I go down I go fucking down

19 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

I'm stressed out a lot lately and the main thing is I feel like I can't get anywhere professionally or personally and I mean personally romantically with some okay with actually but it's just I can't make progress in my life and improve and I feel a lot of people no matter where I go to work or what field I work in  I feel that I am always at the bottom of the bottom rung of the ladder and there's no way to move up because of the disabilities I have in it pisses me off I have nowhere to go but down basically what's also pissed me off because if I slip up I go down  I go down I go down I go fucking down

I hear ya, man. All you can do is get back up and keep going. (I know it's easier said than done. Believe me, I've been where you are. Just have to motivate yourself enough to do so. Also, it' will let everyone know that you WILL keep going no matter what life throws at you.)

In the meantime, I'll pray for you.

Edited by Gemini

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

I hear ya, man. All you can do is get back up and keep going. (I know it's easier said than done. Believe me, I've been where you are. Just have to motivate yourself enough to let everyone know you WILL keep going no matter what life throws at you.)

In the meantime, I'll pray for you.

thank for the prayers

• Like 1

I don't wanna say I know how you feel, because I probably don't. But being completely stuck in life is something I know far too well. If I knew a way out of the feeling, I would be more than happy to share it. The best advice I can give is to just do the best you can, and try not to be so hard on yourself.

I also know that's not easy to do, though. Sorry I suck at giving advice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I don't wanna say I know how you feel, because I probably don't. But being completely stuck in life is something I know far too well. If I knew a way out of the feeling, I would be more than happy to share it. The best advice I can give is to just do the best you can, and try not to be so hard on yourself.

I also know that's not easy to do, though. Sorry I suck at giving advice.

thank  no that was great

• Like 1