UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 439 "Child Of Prophecy" Discussion!!

They passed the test!  Screw you and the puppet you rode in on, Sasori!

Eh, Neji's dad?!  Not the uncle?!  Oh wait that is who I thought it was.  I got who was Neji and Hinata's dads confused for a second. 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I love red heads. Laura Bailey should voice Kushina again!

Yeah me too, although that is not a natural red in real life haha.

Not sure what Laura Bailey's deal is but she didn't return to Bleach unfortunately.  Neither did Travis Willingham. 😧

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah me too, although that is not a natural red in real life haha.

Not sure what Laura Bailey's deal is but she didn't return to Bleach unfortunately.  Neither did Travis Willingham. 😧

Its fine if Kushina's hair doesn't resemble the natural red we see in real life lol . In any case,I think her hair was colored red to probably reflect her  temper tantrum probably or because she has the kyubi inside of her,whose aura is colored red too. I don't know lol.

I think Laura and Travis initially quit voicing anime because they weren't happy with their paychecks.Laura Bailey did come back  to anime temporarily to  voice the main character of fruits basket though,which is apparently her favorite voice role for anime.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Its fine if Kushina's hair doesn't resemble the natural red we see in real life lol . In any case,I think her hair was colored red to probably reflect her  temper tantrum probably or because she has the kyubi inside of her,whose aura is colored red too. I don't know lol.

I think Laura and Travis initially quit voicing anime because they weren't happy with their paychecks.Laura Bailey did come back  to anime temporarily to  voice the main character of fruits basket though,which is apparently her favorite voice role for anime.

Yeah that is probably the first one.  Kushina is cute and sweet but also feisty haha.

HD-wallpaper-kushina-uzumaki-naruto-kushina-anime-naruto-shippuden.thumb.jpg.4746131f010a4524462f734e681d8d88.jpg

I hear voice acting in general still pays poorly.  Which is messed up.  Still, they could have least come back for Bleach, it's having its big last hurrah with this anime version of the final arc that is getting rave reviews by fans and is a good improvement on the manga version, with Kubo's close involvement.  Japanese VAs definitely would've returned, unless they were sick or dead, or did something heinous enough to be unhirable.

At any rate, I don't give a shit about Dungeons and Dragons, so I haven't and won't be following their other work.  With what they are getting paid for *sigh* Critical Role, you'd think they could throw anime fans a bone and return for some key fan favorite roles. 

I think David Kaye regretted and felt bad about not coming back for Final Act, and saw how Michael Daingerfield replaced him almost seamlessly and did such a good job, is why he came back for Yashahime.

They generally only dub shows once and this excellently produced Thousand Year Blood War anime will definitely not get remade.  Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham blew their shot, and anime fans have a long memory...

Never watched or cared about Fruits Basket.  Is it any good?

Edited by ben0119
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Getting back to canon soon?

Hah, no.  But we're not as far off as I thought!  Only 11 more episodes and we're back to canon!  Time flies when you're watching filler that is written better than the canon?? :D

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2023 at 12:10 AM, ben0119 said:

Yeah that is probably the first one.  Kushina is cute and sweet but also feisty haha.

HD-wallpaper-kushina-uzumaki-naruto-kushina-anime-naruto-shippuden.thumb.jpg.4746131f010a4524462f734e681d8d88.jpg

I hear voice acting in general still pays poorly.  Which is messed up.  Still, they could have least come back for Bleach, it's having its big last hurrah with this anime version of the final arc that is getting rave reviews by fans and is a good improvement on the manga version, with Kubo's close involvement.  Japanese VAs definitely would've returned, unless they were sick or dead, or did something heinous enough to be unhirable.

At any rate, I don't give a shit about Dungeons and Dragons, so I haven't and won't be following their other work.  With what they are getting paid for *sigh* Critical Role, you'd think they could throw anime fans a bone and return for some key fan favorite roles. 

I think David Kaye regretted and felt bad about not coming back for Final Act, and saw how Michael Daingerfield replaced him almost seamlessly and did such a good job, is why he came back for Yashahime.

They generally only dub shows once and this excellently produced Thousand Year Blood War anime will definitely not get remade.  Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham blew their shot, and anime fans have a long memory...

Never watched or cared about Fruits Basket.  Is it any good?

that  dissapointment can also be shared for alot of anime and video games roles that laura(besides Laura coming back to voice the new fruit basket anime) and travis chosed to unfortunately relinquish. Hearing a new voice actor's work on a character that already a voice actor assigned to them can be pretty jarring and hard to accept.In any case, Laura was a perfect fit for Harribel. I can't see the new voice actress for Harribel so trumping her performance.

I'd  only seen a little bit  of their work on critical role and so far still not impress with what I'm seeing to justify following them for that.

I've only seen clips of fruit basket and haven't watched enough to justify my own opinion on it. All I know is fans seem to prefer the new fruit baskets anime over the old one,from what I'm seeing.

Nice to see that the final arc of bleach is finally being adapted and with a high budget too

Edited by Roymustang1990