UnevenEdge

Food Wars! The Fifth Plate Episode 6 (79) "A Midsummer Christmas" Discussion

16 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I might make a thread for Unicorn if there isn't one by then. I'm definitely catching the premier.

Thought you were talking about the new Gundam show and Demarco had turned a miracle and was able rk get it after all, then I remembered the new show is called Witch From Mercury and Gundam Unicorn was a series people wanted Demarco to get yeara ago but he never did (possibly couldn't.)

I think he can't get Mercury, either!  It actually looked appealing to me and I've only ever liked G Gundam and the first season of Iron Blooded Orphans from that whole franchise. 🤣

Now I remembered the Genndy series haha.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Thought you were talking about the new Gundam show and Demarco had turned a miracle and was able rk get it after all, then I remembered the new show is called Witch From Mercury and Gundam Unicorn was a series people wanted Demarco to get yeara ago but he never did (possibly couldn't.)

I think he can't get Mercury, either!  It actually looked appealing to me and I've only ever liked G Gundam and the first season of Iron Blooded Orphans from that whole franchise. 🤣

Now I remembered the Genndy series haha.

Witch from Mercury is the new Gundam series right?

I saw it on Crunchy and it actual looks interesting. It is def on my watchlist.

Edited by saito34

42 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Witch from Mercury is the new Gundam series right?

I saw it on Crunchy and it actual looks interesting. It is def on my watchlist.

Yes.  It does actually look appealing to me and not like your average Gundam.  I hope that is true since  don't like most of the other shows haha.