UnevenEdge

what the hell

ghostrek

8 minutes ago, Neubauten said:

Don't watch videos like this, ghostrek.

Seems like the guys off the deep   is a little too close to the ideology he's advocating for he's not objectively looking at the situation he is looking at it from a political ideology point of view which scares the hell out of me

6 minutes ago, Insipid said:

He had an interesting video on BRICS being a load of horseshit, which I mostly agreed with him. I always thought he was on the verge of this kind of ideological extremity. Not surprising.

Go watch some Philomena Cunk, ghostie.

Yeah ideologically he is pretty out there leaning as someone who has now a ideology of political disbandment I think this is fucking weird 

@Insipid   honestly this is something I think is some kind of closeted extremist honestly blaming the left for the whole problem and yes it is true that the overton window sometimes moves back and forth obviously but it's still stupid to say the left is your enemy

Edited by ghostrek

Well, I mean, the arrow of time is always moving the universe towards a higher entropy state. There is no escaping it. Along the way you can have localized pockets that seem to not be moving towards higher entropy, but ultimately, every process, even your body metabolizing sugars into energy, is increasing entropy.   

21 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Well, I mean, the arrow of time is always moving the universe towards a higher entropy state. There is no escaping it. Along the way you can have localized pockets that seem to not be moving towards higher entropy, but ultimately, every process, even your body metabolizing sugars into energy, is increasing entropy.   

ok in plain English please  @atomicinumatt  thank you

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Neubauten said:

A load of horseshit in what way?

None of them are superpowers destined to rule the future. Brazil, Russia, and South Africa are all shitholes. China is gonna face the worst demographic crisis ever experienced. India will become powerful, but they still will have a host of problems that will prevent them from becoming a superpower.

Also, BRICS was coined by a Goldman Sachs analyst. That right there should be enough to tell you what the intentions were behind the grouping, and why it's bullshit.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Just a realist. Go sympathize with the CCP some more.

Your assessment that Brazil, Russia, India aren't "superpowers destined to rule the future" misses the mark when there is a single empire which presently rules the world. BRICS represents everyone els uniting against us. 

BRICS is a bloc of powerful countries aligning itself with many other less powerful countries the US empire has systematically razed and bullied, and in doing so offers the civilized world a bulwark against the brutality of America's global economic and military domination. The majority of the human beings alive on earth will be aligned with this international anti-imperial bloc. BRICS nations trading with each other, trading with OPEC nations in currencies other than the petrodollar is significant. America is going to really shit the bed in its death throes once OPEC starts selling oil for rupees, I think.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Neubauten said:

Your assessment that Brazil, Russia, India aren't "superpowers destined to rule the future" misses the mark when there is a single empire which presently rules the world. BRICS represents everyone els uniting against us. 

BRICS is a bloc of powerful countries aligning itself with many other less powerful countries the US empire has systematically razed and bullied, and in doing so offers the civilized world a bulwark against the brutality of America's global economic and military domination. The majority of the human beings alive on earth will be aligned with this international anti-imperial bloc. BRICS nations trading with each other, trading with OPEC nations in currencies other than the petrodollar is significant. America is going to really shit the bed in its death throes once OPEC starts selling oil for rupees, I think.

lol, India and China hate each other. BRICS is a delusional bloc.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Neubauten said:

Can't think of anything more evil than the USA-Western Europe-Saudi Arabia-Israel world order, sorry but I reject your premise. 

Believe what you like, but you cannot say that the ethics of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa are any better. As others have pointed out, there are inherent instabilities in such an alliance as well. 

BRICS may claim to support developing countries but in reality they just exploit them, the same as you imply the West does. It is no better, and may in fact be worse. 

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

okay but if you fall for the pendulum meme that just means what they're reacting against will evolve into a stronger, more boot on throat ideology in response.  Like some sort of rainbow dictator pops up 

I think that would be pretty funny honestly

?  I think the kid does not realize he's very indoctrinated into a very hateful ideology