UnevenEdge

Orcas attacking boats and biting off the rudders.

5 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Because that track is timeless, and a warning for anyone that is temped by the streets.. It is as relevant today as it was ~25 years ago. Maybe even more so today. 

It's definitely lost it's sting with me over the years I guess... I get how it' can move someone though. I've sat through it so much it's just tedious...

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

It's definitely lost it's sting with me over the years I guess... I get how it' can move someone though I guess..

I mean yea, after hearing it numerous times over the years has faded the initial shock value, but comparing it to what we see in hip hop in contemporary times it becomes relevant again.

I guess I put my hip hop playlist on shuffle and that song came on and I once again realized how good it was haha his lyrics, and others from his time were just better than they are today. 

I mean with any music, it was better back then! 

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

AY French rap!

but Doc Gyneco is fucking sick and its even older haha timeless as well! 

I'll listen to that, but my ears are already bleeding from things that came next on youtube music after what I posted geez.....

Oh french rappers here's one you better shut up if you don't know...

Fuckin.. Had to remember how to say this in french to find tha song even lol....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'll listen to that, but my ears are already bleeding from things that came next on youtube music after what I posted geez.....

Oh french rappers here's one you better shut up if you don't know...

Fuckin.. Had to remember how to say this in french to find tha song even lol....

French rap is so good. The dialect naturally makes it flow so much better. Like cursing in French, it just sounds better haha 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...