UnevenEdge

Soooo, can I start over.

Welp, my group was approved but the general idea, as it is now, is that there will be challenges for immunity, and at the end of the week, user can be voted out...this isn't permanent, just until this arc is over (I think we tentatively said a month) at which point the winner is announced and....well, haven't quite figured out what to do for the winner.

But as it looks, I can't remove people from the group....which makes it hard to do any of this..

Though now that I guess this is actually happening, maybe people don't need to be "kicked" out and they just do t get to participate in challenges. 

This....really had no real blueprint but since it seems there are a few others who seem interested, I need to rework some shit. Can I delete it and start over or can I change it in some way...it seems despite being owner, my options are limited.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Maybe you can just trust that people who are voted out will honor and obey the…..

I’m sorry. I can’t even finish typing this out…😂

I will say that if I do get voted out that I volunteer to be a judge in the next competition.