UnevenEdge

I prefer to read the news over watching videos so much that there are many public figures whose voices I've never heard

Poofy

Then I'll hear their voice bc I actually watch a video for some reason. It'll blow my mind what they sound like. Does that happen to anyone else?

Guess whose voice I haven't heard that prompted me to think about this?

Desantis

I still haven't heard the fucker say a single word. Seen him. I read a lot of shit about his garbageness, but wtf does he sound like? Can anyone describe it to me?

I know voices of lots of congress persons since they get together in a big room and there's various hijincks. Hear one you hear em all. I suppose it's the individual offices of power that I don't know bc fuck you I'm not wasting my time and bandwidth listening to your physical form make noise. I'll read the transcript and get through it faster. So it's like heads of states, governors, judges, CEOs, generals, police chiefs, etc that I don't know. And actors, directors, artists whose art I don't consume. Ooooo and athletes since I don't watch sports unless I have a boyfriend who does.

The war was going on for quite awhile before I heard Zelensky. 

• Like 2