UnevenEdge

NHL Thread

Odd Man Rush

On 5/13/2024 at 7:38 PM, -Kudasai- said:

He will never play for the Avs again. This is the 2nd year in a row hes done this in the playoffs, and 3rd time overall hes cost us because of his problems.

I hope he gets help and get clean, but I dont want him back. Way to big of a risk for it to happen yet again next year. Cant be wasting MacK and Makar like this because of an addict on the team.

8 hours ago, -Kudasai- said:

Bruins eliminated 

As a die hard bruins fan.... I've been crying for over 24 hrs... But! This  meme made me laugh and cry at the same time... Best way to deal with pain is

the bruins are a force to be reckoned with for sure….but fuck Marchand

he’s a complete asshole….however he is reminiscent of good ol day hockey…..still a prick tho 

45 minutes ago, -Kudasai- said:

I'm pulling for Dallas to win this series because fuck the Oilers and fuck their GM Ken Holland

im praying that the panthers fuck up the rangers, they make it to the cup ill be pissed. 

plus after that fiasco last year i dont trust the refs....and dont get me started on the ref bullshit this fucking season....

• 2 weeks later...

I said Florida in 6 and I'm standing by it. I felt that the OIlers would put up a fight but in the end the Panthers win the Cup. If I'm wrong for what I am about to then I'll own up to it but the series will end on Friday night. As much as I would have to see Florida raise the Cup at home it would be hilarious for them to do it in Edmonton. 

• Like 1

I have no skin in this game but I am once again going to try to will this into existence:

On 5/3/2024 at 5:40 AM, Seight said:

Once again in range (even though there's no guarantee a game 7 would actually go into overtime):

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The more that comes out about this the more absolutely irate I am getting. That fucker was drunk, chose to drive drunk, then chose to swerve to the right of a car who was making room for them so that he could pass him. He made multiple decisions that led to him killing these two men, fathers, brothers, friends.

That mother fucker better spend whatever shitty time he has left behind bars. I have zero sympathy for this kind of shit in the modern world. fuck him and everything about that shitty ass fucker.

This just hurts.

I gotta take a break from this. Just getting too angry and emotional over it.