UnevenEdge

gonna finish replaying persona 4 and then go see logan

quebecelegy

I ended up beating P4 twice in a row to get the perfect ending. I've been meaning to beat my 2nd playthrough of P3 for the past few years, but got caught up on life so much and wanted to emotionally prepare myself for it. The last development I made was finishing Mitsuru's social link a couple days before the final boss dungeon opened up.

I ended up beating P4 twice in a row to get the perfect ending. I've been meaning to beat my 2nd playthrough of P3 for the past few years, but got caught up on life so much and wanted to emotionally prepare myself for it. The last development I made was finishing Mitsuru's social link a couple days before the final boss dungeon opened up.

i have the same problem with life is strange

What do you mean by the setting? I made it past rescuing Yukiko. I tried playing it again last summer, but I just could not get into it.

like high school setting

ive been playing or watching stuff in it for a long ass time, but idk i don't think i could ever get tired of it

it's always interesting to me, but that's probably cause my high school was really shitty and a meh experience overall.