UnevenEdge

Nothing like getting new tires and realignment

Insipid

53 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

All Wheel Drive?

Yes.

23 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I might not be too far behind you.

The last time I was getting routine service done they tried to talk me into a realignment after I had already been sitting in the waiting room for two hours longer than they projected, and now I apparently have three slow leaks.

I already knew my tires were in shit shape. I hadn't had proper alignment done in years, so it wore the tires prematurely, but fortunately it had warranty on it. Got four new tires for fifty percent off because of my irresponsibilty.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Welcome to being an old af adult, where  things like new tires, realignments and tire rotations excite you. 

I don’t drive. I knew I arrived at that level when the purchase of a foot pedal garbage can was exciting to me 

I mean, I'm still not 30 yet, but yes I'm getting old.

• Haha 1

As a former alignment neglecter, I once did a 6 hour drive with my previous car and for a little while I thought the road just started getting bumpy, but by the last hour of this trip the car was increasingly wobbling so bad it felt like all the wheels were about to pop off bc it was so out of alignment. I was going like 55 on the interstate bc it was making noises and shaking and like grinding sounds and the idea of pushing 70 just felt like it would destroy the car. 

Immediately got 4 new tires and an alignment and it was like new.  

Edited by NewBluntsworth
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NewBluntsworth said:

As a former alignment neglecter, I once did a 6 hour drive with my previous car and for a little while I thought the road just started getting bumpy, but by the last hour of this trip the car was increasingly wobbling so bad it felt like all the wheels were about to pop off bc it was so out of alignment. I was going like 55 on the interstate bc it was making noises and shaking and like grinding sounds and the idea of pushing 70 just felt like it would destroy the car. 

Immediately got 4 new tires and an alignment and it was like new.  

• Haha 1