UnevenEdge

See, here's my beef with Toonami

Zenigundam

You move Gundam Unicorn to 2am and put Hunter x Hunter at 1:30. I mean, I don't care I'll just wait until 2am to watch it and hopefully my eyes will still be open, but basically it angers me because you're saying that Hunter x Hunter is SUPERIOR to Unicorn, which is what such a move means in this overly sensitive and self-conscious time of television bullsh-t That's exactly what you're trying to say, tough guy, and you better believe I'm going to write out a paragraph long rant tweet to Jason Demarco because this is horse sh-t. Anybody with a brain knows that Gundam Unicorn is a better anime than Hunter x Hunter, which is pure trash and belongs on some early morning little kids programming BS.

Wow f--k this honestly. They're all against the good sh-t and just want to air Dragon Ball Supre and Hunter x Hunter just to get Toonami cancelled instead of airing high-quality anime. I identify with what the Sci-Fi Channel did with Ani-Monday/Tuesday because they had good f--king taste in anime and knew that Monster was the best anime of all-time, yet Toonami is showcasing its traditional bullsh-- taste, and this isn't just happening now, it's been happening since the days when they brought f--king Reboot onto Toonami and beyond that. Since then they've always had some garbage acquisition that I couldn't stand. At least admit that you were wrong and that Unicorn is the best anime on the block, instead you just lie to yourselves and put it at 2am. F--k this I'm tweeting this exact thing to Jason Demarco. He needs to take an alpha dog role and stop letting the AS programmers d-ck him around and make him put Hunter x Garbage in front of Unicorm.

You move Gundam Unicorn to 2am and put Hunter x Hunter at 1:30. I mean, I don't care I'll just wait until 2am to watch it and hopefully my eyes will still be open, but basically it angers me because you're saying that Hunter x Hunter is SUPERIOR to Unicorn, which is what such a move means in this overly sensitive and self-conscious time of television bullsh-t That's exactly what you're trying to say, tough guy, and you better believe I'm going to write out a paragraph long rant tweet to Jason Demarco because this is horse sh-t. Anybody with a brain knows that Gundam Unicorn is a better anime than Hunter x Hunter, which is pure trash and belongs on some early morning little kids programming BS.

Wow f--k this honestly. They're all against the good sh-t and just want to air Dragon Ball Supre and Hunter x Hunter just to get Toonami cancelled instead of airing high-quality anime. I identify with what the Sci-Fi Channel did with Ani-Monday/Tuesday because they had good f--king taste in anime and knew that Monster was the best anime of all-time, yet Toonami is showcasing its traditional bullsh-- taste, and this isn't just happening now, it's been happening since the days when they brought f--king Reboot onto Toonami and beyond that. Since then they've always had some garbage acquisition that I couldn't stand. At least admit that you were wrong and that Unicorn is the best anime on the block, instead you just lie to yourselves and put it at 2am. F--k this I'm tweeting this exact thing to Jason Demarco. He needs to take an alpha dog role and stop letting the AS programmers d-ck him around and make him put Hunter x Garbage in front of Unicorm.

Zeni, you a busta.

Well....

HxH is superior to Unicorn, so..... ::HMM::

But what you don't understand is that Hunter x Hunter really does f-cking suck.

If Toonami actually made some commercials for Gundan Unicorm and put it on where Dragon Ball Super, which is trash and utter garbage, airs, then it would receive a ton of more fanfare. And it doesn't help that within the past year they've shown a really sh-tty Gundam series and people have just assumed that they're connected and related to each other f--k that sh-t, grow a brain you idiots they have nothing to do with each other.

But what you don't understand is that Hunter x Hunter really does f-cking suck.

If Toonami actually made some commercials for Gundan Unicorm and put it on where Dragon Ball Super, which is trash and utter garbage, airs, then it would receive a ton of more fanfare. And it doesn't help that within the past year they've shown a really sh-tty Gundam series and people have just assumed that they're connected and related to each other f--k that sh-t, grow a brain you idiots they have nothing to do with each other.

Putting Gundam Unicorn after Family Guy or Samurai Jack rather than having a Dragon Ball series there is asking for it to tank tremendously.

I imagine Toonami is putting Gundam Unicorn at 2AM because it's time on Toonami will be short-lived anyway so no need to bury HxH even later just to finish Unicorn at 1:30AM.

Yeah Gundam Unicorn is finished. I mean historically when CN/AS has done this, the series has never been shown again, so it'll be permanently removed once the series finale airs, but the good thing about this is that now it'll prevent Gundam IBO Season 2 from airing, so I can get my Unicorn Blu-ray set from Best Buy and Toonami will at least not show IBO S2, which can't possibly be good.

Toonami's always been content to group "Gundam" together anyway, so they'll draw correlations and won't dare acquire IBO Season 2 given Unicorm's limited fanfare.