UnevenEdge

What's with this voice overlapping Bob's Burgers

André Toulon

I usually only see AS on HBO MAX, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I'm in the ER right now (not for me) and there is a voice that's like describing what's going on. 

Now, what I assume is this is for maybe blind people? It's giving them the setting to imagine? That's the best I've got, but here's why I think it's wrong.

The voice over isn't that often....in fact, it seems random....like it just randomly says shit like Tina smiles while looking at Jimmy Jr.....but this was the first description in like 3 scenes. It said nothing about them being stuck underground. I can assume that it was duly presented contextually, but it seems random...not scene driven.

Also, it's just Bob's Burgers.....I've sat through some athf and robot chicken and neither of them did it.....oh and neither did Futurama.

Sooooo, I guess it could be that only Bob's Burgers is modded for the handicapped, or is this just some goofy AS thing they do for fun.

Are you watching it on your phone, or watching in on a TV in the ER? If the latter, I'd say it's probably a setting on the TV for the benefit of the patients who can't see the TV very well (your guess of being for the benefit of the blind is also a good one). I frequently watch Bob's Burgers on AS and have never encountered this.

39 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Are you watching it on your phone, or watching in on a TV in the ER? If the latter, I'd say it's probably a setting on the TV for the benefit of the patients who can't see the TV very well (your guess of being for the benefit of the blind is also a good one). I frequently watch Bob's Burgers on AS and have never encountered this.

Nah, it was on TV, and when AS went off, it did it again during some mushroom cartoon, so I changed it and it was then I realized I was in the thousands as far as channels and there is another cartoon network in the hundreds (not west, same cn) so then I just assumed the one in the thousands was for the blind and impaired since there were other forms of other channels too. 

I would have figured out if I had changed the channel, but once I found AS, I just stopped browsing 

• Like 3