UnevenEdge

Crunchyroll removes Food Wars, further cementing that it won't return to Toonami

3ngag3

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-03-24/crunchyroll-to-remove-food-wars-akame-ga-kill-bang-dream-girls-und-panzer-no-game-no-life-more-anime/.183959

There's actually quite a few others, but aside from Akame Ga Kill, Food Wars is the one that was left with no conclusive season on Toonami.

Not that people really cared much after the last season.

• D'oh 2

I fail to see how one has anything to do with the other. Those titles were removed from Crunchyroll because of the Sony buyout, and Sentai presumably not wanting people to watch its series on their direct competition. Sentai doing business with [as] for TV broadcasts is a completely separate affair.

• Like 2

This worried me slightly until I actually read it. I liked that it was on Crunchroll because if I missed an aired episode, I was able to watch it streaming and be all caught up by the next Saturday.

This doesn't mean that Food Wars is gone forever. Those are entirely separate things. 

I do feel like I should check to see how much of 'No Matter How You Look...' they had before that's completely gone. I have the series on DVD but could have sworn there was either a movie after or a teaser episode for a further season that I've never watched. 

• Thanks 1