UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 371-372

StarPanda

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Sakura dropping a truth bomb. Too bad the show fails at acknowledging it since she's nowhere near their level....

But she is supposed to have She-Hulk strength.  Though the fighting in this show isn't just about brute strength.

Maybe Sakura will do something in this battle, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

But she is supposed to have She-Hulk strength.  Though the fighting in this show isn't just about brute strength.

Maybe Sakura will do something in this battle, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous how both her and Tsunade's massive strength that causes that kind of collateral damage never actually hits anyone notable well enough to beat them lol. Somehow both of them end up too slow...like neither of them decide to work on this.

Edited by DangerMouse

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Was that said in the show yet, though?

I think the first part of it was, but not all of it with more to come later. I think we've already seen Madara finally tell Obito that he manipulated the whole situation with the Mist kidnapping Rin to get this outcome. I think that's one of the things that's put these cracks in their alliance.

Edited by DangerMouse

47 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I think the first part of it was, but not all of it with more to come later. I think we've already seen Madara finally tell Obito that he manipulated the whole situation with the Mist kidnapping Rin to get this outcome. I think that's one of the things that's put these cracks in their alliance.

Ok.  I don't remember that happening but that doesn't mean much haha.  If it's just as well, I'll wait to read that explanation until we see some more episodes and see what gets explained there.

• Like 1