UnevenEdge

Squidbillies...the Final Season...

katt_goddess

Who Will Be The Early Cuyler For The Final Season  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which will be the likeliest voice for Early Cuyler in the final season?

• Mike Lazzo
    • Ga Ga Pee Pap [ aka Jesco White ]
    • New Celebrity voice for each episode
    • A sentient pimple on Seth MacFarlane's left buttcheek
    • 'Perfect Paul' [ aka the voice program used by Stephen Hawking ]

...yep, the End is Nigh...so get in them there votings now while you still have a chance!

If you've been sleeping under a really comfortable rock [ or just don't care which works too ] , a re-cap of the events are as follows. Dolly Parton made a comment in support of Black Lives Matter. Unknown Henson decided to unleash his inner Early Cuyler on Twitter and at Dolly Parton. Which...really did not go well because Dolly is one of those people that hurts no one and helps others whenever she can because she remembers what being poor and having to make do was like. In short, Unknown Henson's thumbs twitted a check that his ass could not even begin to pay and now he's supposedly off explaining Ben Garrison cartoons to Ben Garrison or something because he is NOT the Early Cuyler. 

Hence your chance to vote for what you think is the most likely reveal this season.

So get them votes in. No wrong answers until November 7. Or if someone slips their leash and says something on the record which is possible too. Buncha loud drunks. 

Discuss!...

I still think more votes should have gone towards a sentient butt zit. Or at least people tossing out their ideas for the hell of it.

It has been REVEALED. 

Blum would have been hilarious for the troll factor. George Lowe for the ad libs that you know he would have gone shooting off with. Compared to those two, I will say I'm meh on the final choice but it could surprise me just the same. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Seight said:

*watches to the end of the video*

oh god i love it

WARNING: If you don't know who was picked and don't want it spoiled, do not read:

Spoiler

Out of the examples present Tracy Morgan was the best choice. George Lowe was pretty good too. Summer and Meatwad were there just for comedic effect. Blum is legendary but doesn't fit this role. It would've been interesting to see what people like Seth MacFarlane or Mike Judge could've done with the character. Judge especially, what with Tom Anderson/Hank Hill, I tell ya wHat.

8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

WARNING: If you don't know who was picked and don't want it spoiled, do not read:

Hide contents

Out of the examples present Tracy Morgan was the best choice. George Lowe was pretty good too. Summer and Meatwad were there just for comedic effect. Blum is legendary but doesn't fit this role. It would've been interesting to see what people like Seth MacFarlane or Mike Judge could've done with the character. Judge especially, what with Tom Anderson/Hank Hill, I tell ya wHat.

Spoiler

That's why I would have thought Blum as the final choice would have been epic - he doesn't really fit the role, he's forever attached to the Anime side of things, but people on both sides would have ended up watching it while only those at least vaguely familiar would know WHERE Blum was from. Space Cowboy in the Inbred South.