UnevenEdge

You guys have the dumbest most boring website now

Hahadeadboardisdead

Guess banning all the people who posted the most didnt work out for you. You have posts on the first page from last month. A thread a week old has less than 100 views and less than 10 posts. Youre all boring and dumb with nothing to contribute. You have zero interesting posters. Your most interesting posters dont ever get hot threads. Face it...this place is dead and dying. Most of you are on reddit now or the lame ass discord. Sad. Fucking morons deserve it, too. Continue to FAIL horribly at everything in life. Fucking jokes. Go bag some more groceries losers. And fuck katgoddess more than any of you. And, ha bitch. I make triple the money u do. Eat that!

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 3

1 minute ago, Nabreezy said:

It must be very hard to be her, so on some level I feel pity, but mostly just eyeroll-disgust. 

Certain people here think having zero sex somehow makes her cool. No. It makes her a raving lunatic with endless health problems that no one in real life wants to be around. What..she had like one friend and that didnt end well did it lol

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

4 minutes ago, Hahadeadboardisdead said:

Certain people here think having zero sex somehow makes her cool. No. It makes her a raving lunatic with endless health problems that no one in real life wants to be around. What..she had like one friend and that didnt end well did it lol

Lmao I was just thinking about that person the other day. Can't remember their username or anything but yeah, that whole saga was wacky as hell. Just what I'd expect from one of her irl "friends" though. Like I said, I honestly do feel pity for her, but fuck she makes it hard to care by being so terrible. 

• D'oh 1

Lmao I was just thinking about that person the other day. Can't remember their username or anything but yeah, that whole saga was wacky as hell. Just what I'd expect from one of her irl "friends" though. Like I said, I honestly do feel pity for her, but fuck she makes it hard to care by being so terrible. 

I aint about to feel bad for a 70 year old woman whose only purpose in life is to ruin everyone elses good time.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Hahadeadboardisdead said:

I aint about to feel bad for a 70 year old woman whose only purpose in life is to ruin everyone elses good time.

That's understandable. After the years of blatantly racist and sexist abuse you received on a daily basis from people who are still allowed to post here, i wouldnt expect you to summon any amount of give a fuck for any ""moderator"" on this site no matter how sad and dire their personal life offline appears.

• D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

That's understandable. After the years of blatantly racist and sexist abuse you received on a daily basis from people who are still allowed to post here, i wouldnt expect you to summon any amount of give a fuck for any ""moderator"" on this site no matter how sad and dire their personal life offline appears.

So racist. So sexist. And then kats excuse for banning me changed to "well she tried to sell drugs!" Oh whatever...shit that i posted for years after it happened...which only happened because i was having a serious medical emergency..but no..its cute to call the black girl a drug dealer and say shes lying about being sick with bipolar. THATS why ill always hate her. ESPECIALLY since im severely ill and she just brushed it off as a lie.

Edited by Hahadeadboardisdead
  • Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

Just now, Hahadeadboardisdead said:

So racist. So sexist. And then kats excuse for banning me changed to "well she tried to sell drugs!" Oh whatever...shit that i posted for years after it happened...which only happened because i was having a serious medical emergency..but no..its cute to call the black girl a drug dealer and say shes lying about being sick with bipolar. THATS why ill always hate.ESPECIALLY since im severely ill and she just brushed it off as a lie.

What it comes down to is they just thought it would be easier to get rid of you than to try to enforce the rules against any of the people who were so obsessed with you that they couldn't stop themselves from calling you literally every name in the book and making every thread about you all day every day. That is why only you were banned and everyone else still gets to post here and be their shitty selves, trying to fill the void of your absence by constantly harassing others. This is the truth. 

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

What it comes down to is they just thought it would be easier to get rid of you than to try to enforce the rules against any of the people who were so obsessed with you that they couldn't stop themselves from calling you literally every name in the book and making every thread about you all day every day. That is why only you were banned and everyone else still gets to post here and be their shitty selves, trying to fill the void of your absence by constantly harassing others. This is the truth. 

Exactly. And its funny now because the true trolls now have no one left really to troll so now they arent even around hardly themselves. 

If they went to discord and started harrassing folks theyd be even more obvious trolls so they dont.

• D'oh 1

Exactly. And its funny now because the true trolls now have no one left really to troll so now they arent even around hardly themselves. 

If they went to discord and started harrassing folks theyd be even more obvious trolls so they dont.

Lol, well you missed a lot this summer. 

But yeah, they're slowly cannibalizing each other now. There's also Dumpster Fires which you can't see (I can't either, now, because katt couldn't stop herself from fakemodding a fake non-problem), but I wish I could show you some stuff from earlier this year, you would laugh. Oh well. 

DF is basically all this site is, anymore. One big dumpster fire. 

• D'oh 1

Hey! Almost missed yer post! Sup bitch

Not much. Good to hear that you're doing well.

Yeah, this place is pretty dead now . . . although I have a neutral opinion of katt.

Your opinion is always appreciated though, by everyone. Everyone.

Just now, bnmjy said:

Not much. Good to hear that you're doing well.

Yeah, this place is pretty dead now . . . although I have a neutral opinion of katt.

Your opinion is always appreciated though, by everyone. Everyone.

How you can be neutral after her constantly threatening you for merely mentioning me i dont know.

Im just a person. Not some lewd inappropriate highly offensive taboo subject she gotta ban people for talking about. Can you see how ridi-

Anyway... whats not much? Still doordashing?

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

5 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Lol, well you missed a lot this summer. 

But yeah, they're slowly cannibalizing each other now. There's also Dumpster Fires which you can't see (I can't either, now, because katt couldn't stop herself from fakemodding a fake non-problem), but I wish I could show you some stuff from earlier this year, you would laugh. Oh well. 

DF is basically all this site is, anymore. One big dumpster fire. 

So DF is gone? Pooh gotta be PISSED abt that. 

They just could not leave DF alone. More power tripping by Kat.

Karens at the dollar general made Kat refund an open bag of funyuns so kat has to come here and take it out on all of you. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

So DF is gone? Pooh gotta be PISSED abt that. 

No it still exists but i just have very few posts on this, my final account, bc fakemods only ever gonna fakemod, so I can't see it anymore.

They just could not leave DF alone. More power tripping by Kat.

She literally banned me for saying that I was a Real mod, in dumpster fires.

Dumpster Fires. 

She is truly deranged. 

• D'oh 1

7 minutes ago, Hahadeadboardisdead said:

How you can be neutral after her constantly threatening you for merely mentioning me i dont know.

Im just a person. Not some lewd inappropriate highly offensive taboo subject she gotta ban people for talking about. Can you see how ridi-

Anyway... whats not much? Still doordashing?

I don't know how to feel about this place anymore, I guess I should say.

Yep, still doordashing for now. Are you still working in insurance?

Just now, Nabreezy said:

No it still exists but i just have very few posts on this, my final account, bc fakemods only ever gonna fakemod, so I can't see it anymore.

She literally banned me for saying that I was a Real mod, in dumpster fires.

Dumpster Fires. 

She is truly deranged. 

Dude. Quit posting here. Many realized what was up when they started making up fake rules to "moderate" folks just because they didnt like them...also..that's exactly what they are doing to you now.

Theres nothing left here anyway.

I wish all the cool people from here didnt hate FB.

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

they started making up fake rules to "moderate" folks just because they didnt like them...also..that's exactly what they are doing to you now.

I know. Nothing I can do about it. 

Theres nothing left here anyway.

Yeah. 

Fuck Facebook and Reddit though. 

• D'oh 1

Just now, bnmjy said:

Ahh..im kinda sorry it died. It wasnt all bad.

I haven't worked in insurance since 2019. I got recruited for a job in IT at a bank. It sucked there taking abt 60 calls a day...one day i rage quit BUT at the same time i was being recruited by another bank who were offering way way more money. So im there now taking less than 10 calls a day. I mostly answer emails..but still less than 10 emails a day. I facebook and use a lot of reddit to get thru the days lol

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, Hahadeadboardisdead said:

Youll come to the darkside eventually 

Pooh and a few others on reddit

Can't do it, sorry. 

Not sure what I'll do when she bans me for some bullshit again. Maybe even for replying to you, who knows. 

After being banned for the non-crime of saying that I was a mod in Dumpster Fires, all bets are off. It's literally just whatever she wants to do at this point. Sad af

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

I'm pretty bored of it, but I use it as brief entertainment in-between phone calls at work.

I'm not going to be in the phone queue any more on Monday since I got a transfer I applied for, so my capacity to engage with these boards has worn thin. It's habit more than enjoyment most of the time.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

I'm pretty bored of it, but I use it as brief entertainment in-between phone calls at work.

I'm not going to be in the phone queue any more on Monday since I got a transfer I applied for, so my capacity to engage with these boards has worn thin. It's habit more than enjoyment most of the time.

I will admit I will be somewhat saddened when this place goes . . . but like fuggs, I'm on reddit much more these days. So much more people and a wider variety of content to peruse.