UnevenEdge

Funimation will stream Demon Slayer movie on their site on Tuesday

https://www.facebook.com/funimation/photos/a.87855433480/10158362201413481

Don't think you can make it to a theater to see the Demon Slayer movie in preparation for a Season Two? Don't fret. If you have a FunimationNOW subscription, you can see it online on their own site on Tuesday! They occasionally add their movies on their site for a limited time, but they do not do it often.

• Like 3

And I saw it!

So now I'm all ready for Season Two whenever Toonami airs it! Or if I ever feel like following the Japanese release.

Without spoiling anything, this film is not friendly to people who have never seen Season One, aside from a quick reintroduction from Tanjiro to someone else in one line of dialogue. Those people will be horribly lost, and only put together a fraction of the storyline before this as the movie progresses. But a big occurrence ups the anti for the Hashira side, making the scope bigger in their eyes than they prepared for, and is sure to set the tone for the series going forward. Excellent movie!

• Like 2