UnevenEdge

Dual screen awesomeness

Lasty

1 minute ago, resurrected said:

I think since the Switch is what it is, DS is a thing of the past. 

Our local Walmart has 2 DS games still. Most places around here, you can't even find games anymore. 

Just FYI, this thread was about dual PC screens. I'm posting from the second one mounted on the wall.

I think there's a market for some kind of Gameboy something or another... My Switch lite is basically the best Gameboy I ever had, and I wish they had called it that.

2 hours ago, Poof said:

whats a makerspace?

It's fairly self descriptive. A place where people make things. There's a ton of different types of tools & materials to work with here; 3d printers, an arc welder, a cnc machine, a bunch of stuff.There are a few different types, but I make use of a shared makerspace where members pay a monthly fee for access to the facilities. One day I'd like to have a private makerspace where I can organize everything myself......

Edited by Lasty
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 6:30 PM, Lasty said:

It's fairly self descriptive. A place where people make things. There's a ton of different types of tools & materials to work with here; 3d printers, an arc welder, a cnc machine, a bunch of stuff.There are a few different types, but I make use of a shared makerspace where members pay a monthly fee for access to the facilities. One day I'd like to have a private makerspace where I can organize everything myself......

that sounds really fun and you put it to good use