UnevenEdge

Genndy Tartakovsky's PRIMAL Post-Thanksgiving Marathon Discussion!!!

The other mammoths left that one behind.  Dicks.

I can't tell if it's old, sick, or injured.  It's missing a tusk and patches of fur.

And now it's become food and clothing for our pair.

I'm not sure if they traveled to a different region or seasons have changed.  Definitely seemed like the past episodes were in a tropical region that wouldn't get like this cold even in winter.

Almost separated in the blizzard.  Crap.

Looks like they gotta wait it out.

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The other mammoths left that one behind.  Dicks.

I can't tell if it's old, sick, or injured.  It's missing a tusk and patches of fur.

And now it's become food and clothing for our pair.

I'm not sure if they traveled to a different region or seasons have changed.  Definitely seemed like the past episodes were in a tropical region that wouldn't get like this cold even in winter.

Almost separated in the blizzard.  Crap.

Looks like they gotta wait it out.

They actually DO care about it, as you'll now see!!

Who are these guys?  Another human species?  The missing link?  They definitely aren't homo sapiens.

Giant demonic bats.  Can't say I saw that coming.  I was expecting a pterosaur.  And they're red too!

So the caveman is called Spear and the dinosaur is called Fang.  Good to know.  Thanks Tom and Sara.

• Like 2

Smart way to get brought to the nest.

Now a giant spider?!  Are the bats working with it?!

Oh and the spider is red too.  I can appreciate red = bad guy creature, but since would have appreciated more variety in color schemes.

Spider is dead but now more bats are coming.  But THAT many?!  They wouldn't even all fit in that cave!