UnevenEdge

Has The Space For Icons Gotten Thinner?

Hidden

this skin won't be permanent.  But no guarantees what the next skin (be it test or perm) will bring to the Icon table.

right now I'm looking at a more universal skin that's more compatible with mods.  The only problem is some background areas are super light greyish rather than black (including the post box).  So some of the SN colors don't show up as well in certain areas.  and I really would rather have black background w/white text.  Am looking at attempting to swap that out in the post box if nowhere else.  we'll see if I can do that.  If not, I still may well use that skin, as again - it appears to be much closer to Curve and therefor much more responsive to mods/plugins.

this skin won't be permanent.  But no guarantees what the next skin (be it test or perm) will bring to the Icon table.

right now I'm looking at a more universal skin that's more compatible with mods.  The only problem is some background areas are super light greyish rather than black (including the post box).  So some of the SN colors don't show up as well in certain areas.  and I really would rather have black background w/white text.  Am looking at attempting to swap that out in the post box if nowhere else.  we'll see if I can do that.  If not, I still may well use that skin, as again - it appears to be much closer to Curve and therefor much more responsive to mods/plugins.

thats cool. i dont mind this skin at all.

but anything with a dark background will surely look good.