UnevenEdge

Missing them

Mohri

I’ve recently been hit hard with thoughts of someone that was, and is, very dear to me, and how much I miss them. It’s not like they’re gone. We still talk everyday and hang out with each other at least once a week. We still flirt about goofy things and joke about getting married or being married to each other, but.... it’s just not the same... Have you guys ever had the feeling of wanting to go through the “bad things” with someone? You know, like the petty little fights, the random financial emergencies and just the all around bad days? Yeah.... I don’t know. I was just hoping that maybe if I said this somewhere, and not hold it in, that I might feel a little bit better. I thank all who sees this, and I hope you’re all having a wonderful night. 

Edited by Mohri
  • Like 3

Sometimes the hard times spent with people who are close really drives home how close those people may be, and how much they mean to one another. So I totally get that. In the past when me and other friends got away from being on the edge or in and out of those rough times, when things seemed to become better for both of us, we began to drift apart... not talk as much, etc. It's a bittersweet thing.

I have anxiety about bad things with the people I care about. I don’t want to fight, I don’t want to have to struggle. And loving someone isn’t supposed to be hard. Life is already hard enough and finding someone to hold your hand through it is a wonderful gift. 

me personally, I want to be happy. I want the person I care for to be happy. And I’ll do just about anything to make sure they stay happy. 

12 hours ago, Still Me said:

I have anxiety about bad things with the people I care about. I don’t want to fight, I don’t want to have to struggle. And loving someone isn’t supposed to be hard. Life is already hard enough and finding someone to hold your hand through it is a wonderful gift. 

me personally, I want to be happy. I want the person I care for to be happy. And I’ll do just about anything to make sure they stay happy. 

There will always be those little things that you do to upset the other person unintentionally. It’s just a natural inevitable thing. It’s not pretty, nor do we want them to happen, but I don’t know... I feel like I’ve found the person that I want to share the weight with. That’s what I mean. I value them, and I feel as if they’re worth the emotion. 

3 minutes ago, Mohri said:

There will always be those little things that you do to upset the other person unintentionally. It’s just a natural inevitable thing. It’s not pretty, nor do we want them to happen, but I don’t know... I feel like I’ve found the person that I want to share the weight with. That’s what I mean. I value them, and I feel as if they’re worth the emotion. 

Little annoyances are ok. It’s how you handle them that matters