UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War Of Underworld returns 11/7 at 12:30!!

OwlChemist81

I don't think I ever been more upset at Toonami's transparency to their "fans", but oddly, I am acting very calm about it.

This is the first time we know that they not only been dubbing this batch of episodes this entire time, but that Toonami got the rights to air them in the first place.

HELL.

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

I don't think I ever been more upset at Toonami's transparency to their "fans", but oddly, I am acting very calm about it.

This is the first time we know that they not only been dubbing this batch of episodes this entire time, but that Toonami got the rights to air them in the first place.

HELL.

Technically it’s still part of the same season of SAO. I think they wisely waited to say anything until they knew for sure they could air those 11 episodes without a hitch.

Giving an early premiere date kind of blew up in their faces with FF season 2. No need to repeat that with SAO during these uncertain times.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Full size version for less pixelation.

Hahaha, to reply to that other post sort of as well, I think this might be the same clip used for the original Japanese announcement, just with the English voiceovers.  Then again not really sure if that helps justify the tentacle clip being used lol.  Nice to hear some teases of those epic moments in English.  I can't wait! 

And let's face it, we all knew SAO was returning eventually!

3lswad.jpg

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 2