UnevenEdge

Genshin Impact

SwimOdin

15 hours ago, Juice McKenzie said:

I tried it because of the cute boy, but it wasnt for me

Venti never coming home from my pulls slowed down my interest in the game.

Sometimes I pop in for a couple minutes with my characters, but it doesn’t take too long for me to switch to a different game. 

• 2 months later...

I've been playing this on and off since launch.

I'd say the biggest flaw is the amount of grinding you pretty much have to do to get anything done. And not far behind it is how expensive the pulls are for the gacha.

I spent a good amount of time saving gems so whenever a character I really wanted showed up, I'd hopefully be able to get them. I did after 80 pulls, but then I had to start upgrading them from level 1, which is just a slog.

Outside of that, it's good, especially for a F2P game. It just suffers from the same thing as, well, every game that tries to slowly bleed its users dry.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Gemini said:

I just got this game for my PS4 last night and even though I haven’t gotten far, I have been enjoying it quite a lot. @Vela, do you have this game on your PC?

I do not.  I've gotta clean up my comp and make more space, but it looks cute.

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

Cool! Again, I like it so far. I'll resume playing it tonight.

Well that's all the incentive I need.  Not tonight though, how old am I and I'm still amazed at just how much time small projects take up when combined.  "Oh that'll take only 5 min, that'll take 10," it's suddenly nighttime and I'm wondering why I'm so exhausted.  Some people are just better at it I guess.

• Thanks 1