UnevenEdge

I didn't even know it was Friday until a few minutes ago

Mini_ghost420

Same. We just woke up. Haven't slept this late in a long time. I woke up thinking it was Saturday.

Also, to your comment up in the pictures folder, the Gullah people here firmly believe in what is called a boohag. Which is a female who can turn into a cat and sneak into your house at night and suck the air out of your body, leaving you exhausted when you wake up. Which is where the term hag ridden came from. Not sure if you've heard that term, but it's popular down here. One legend even states that a man woke up with a cat on it's chest, sucking the air out of him and he got up and chased the cat and fired a shot at it. It ran into the bushes and a woman spoke, begging him not to shoot again and that she'd leave him alone. She had a bullet wound to her leg, where he shot the cat in the leg. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, resurrected said:

Same. We just woke up. Haven't slept this late in a long time. I woke up thinking it was Saturday.

Also, to your comment up in the pictures folder, the Gullah people here firmly believe in what is called a boohag. Which is a female who can turn into a cat and sneak into your house at night and suck the air out of your body, leaving you exhausted when you wake up. Which is where the term hag ridden came from. Not sure if you've heard that term, but it's popular down here. One legend even states that a man woke up with a cat on it's chest, sucking the air out of him and he got up and chased the cat and fired a shot at it. It ran into the bushes and a woman spoke, begging him not to shoot again and that she'd leave him alone. She had a bullet wound to her leg, where he shot the cat in the leg. 

yea you told me about a Gullah before. "skinwalkers" are pretty much the same thing it's pretty cool :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

yea you told me about a Gullah before. "skinwalkers" are pretty much the same thing it's pretty cool :) 

I thought I told you about the Gullah people before. Yeah. When you said skinwalkers, that's what made me think of boohags. Very intriguing stuff in my opinion.

• Like 1