UnevenEdge

I’m entertained by these.

Baby_Yoda

My son is so full of shit.  He was like "Oh, I know her, she was in that one movie"

I was like dude, you haven't sen her in any movie....then he was like "Daddy, I know that face and she was in something"

I said dude, *went to FB* she's just this chick right here....Then he goes "Wow, you're friends with celebrities"....I wanted to just let it go, but I can't have him believing his own bullshit so I showed him the one with your face on John Cena and I think he's all fucked up right now.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Radical Left said:

My son is so full of shit.  He was like "Oh, I know her, she was in that one movie"

I was like dude, you haven't sen her in any movie....then he was like "Daddy, I know that face and she was in something"

I said dude, *went to FB* she's just this chick right here....Then he goes "Wow, you're friends with celebrities"....I wanted to just let it go, but I can't have him believing his own bullshit so I showed him the one with your face on John Cena and I think he's all fucked up right now.

Was kinda wondering how they'd handle Star Wars with Carrie Fisher dead but now I'm wondering instead if she'll ever be without the gold bikini again.

• 1 year later...