UnevenEdge

What? The Moose has revealed himself? Roman-Mack's Anime and Manga reviews.

moose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ns9G0uQLT0

Started a YouTube page. And admittedly it's novice as-all-hell. Buuuut.... gotta start somewhere right. Anyway, take a look at my first video if you want. Of course, the first series I review is One Piece. ;-) Y'all know me.

No spoilers either. I tried real hard not to spoil anything and keep things as vague as possible. So no worries there.

How are you surprised? He always snuck in black lingo to his posts.

I'm more surprised by that fact that he's not a total 'sperg. Learn something new everyday.

Thought he was a wigger or joking around.

Yeah he comes off a lot better in that video than he does on the forum.

It's more of a Caribbean & South American thing than Mexican. Cubans make the best plantains (and I'm not just saying that because I'm Cuban).

Now that I think about it, I don't believe I've ever seen plantains at a Mexican restaurant.

You're Cuban?  I had no idea.

But yeah plantains...

Pre-Castro (a.k.a "White") Cuban. Most people say I look Italian.

Oh, good for you, lol.

I'm part Italian... people have rarely thought I was hispanic before.  But my father legitimately could be mistaken for Mexican.  The difference is in the eyebrows, people!  But yeah, I'm a Euromutt. :D Mostly German, French, and Italian, with some Scottish, etc...

I think my temper probably most comes from the Italian, along with my olive complexion.  Maybe my hot-natured internal thermometer, so to speak... I can take cold, but I can't take heat very well.  I'm living in the perfect place!  Texas!

Didn't realize how diverse the boards were lol.  I knew Jman was Puerto Rican, but that was about it.  Always assumed everyone else was white.

Yeah we kinda assume everyone is what we are, or maybe white people do, I guess. :P You know what happens when ya' assume, though! ;D :P

If there's one lesson to learn from this thread, it's never to attack someone's ethnicity once it's made known. If anything, just keep to complaining about their taste in programming.

I don't leave anything off the table.  Guess some folks are just thin-skinned around here!

That was one step beyond a joke.

And this is coming from someone who's a total piece of shit.

Oh please, you've said far worse than that.  ::) And there's way worse things I could say about various users, but haven't.  Believe it or not, I don't say anything and everything that pops into my head.  I do show some restraint.  :-X

^ I have said worse, but it wasn't directly at someone.

And when I did, it was at someone like Fuggs or Zenigundam.

Meh, if Jman wants to dish it out, he's gonna' have to be able to take it.  You've seen what he's said to Moose, Ranlsa, and others.  Granted, they deserved it, but still.  But I suppose my sense of humor is just too edgy and hardcore for the safe space babies that live on this forum.