UnevenEdge

On standby for bartending, and hours cut severely at my other job.

Bouvre

So I've mostly been busying myself with playing music for friends/folx in isolation.

Usually I make it a video, but Vocaroo is easier since my phone is in use. Here's a quick rendition of "Waiting For Kirsten," by Jens Lekman, while I am on hold with the bank for crisis-related debt assistance (currently the wait time has been about an hour and twenty-three minutes). You can even hear the automated voice every fifteen seconds or so.

https://voca.ro/928GZVxvgyc

Edited by Bouvre
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Bouvre said:

So I've mostly been busying myself with playing music for friends/folx in isolation.

Usually I make it a video, but Vocaroo is easier since my phone is in use. Here's a quick rendition of "Waiting For Kirsten," by Jens Lekman, while I am on hold with the bank for crisis-related debt assistance (currently the wait time has been about an hour and twenty-three minutes). You can even hear the automated voice every fifteen seconds or so.

https://voca.ro/928GZVxvgyc

Got an update from the governor I might be out of both jobs, so here's a video short enough to fit here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, NaBarney said:

I just took my ABC license test online this morning. 

Great timing !

Hahaha this actually did end up being great timing, so glad I did this. Allowed me to do front of house for the restaurant I cooked at when we were doing curbside alcohol sales when people were tipping like crazy bc early pandemic and all the laid off service workers were suddenly flush with cash, and it got me the job I have now which I enjoy so far. 

What a weird phase of life this last 18 months has been for everyone

Edited by Nabreezy