UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 Discussion

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Did he say taken out?

Taken out I assume he meant blinded, not literally had it removed.  I just don't see how you could have your eye injured to the point of losing vision in it and it only being temporary.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Taken out I assume he meant blinded, not literally had it removed.  I just don't see how you could have your eye injured to the point of losing vision in it and it only being temporary.

That's what I thought.

Yeah, I guess maybe around the eye or something so he had to keep it closed

4 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

That's the thing though,the other mist swordsman power level's are never implied during any part of the story besides what we saw from kisame and zabuza so there's no baseline to go off from besides well zabuza being the demon of the hidden mist but that wasn't enough to land him a spot to be an akatsuki member .I also never got the impression that zabuza was never not fighting at his full capacity whenever he fought kakashi and the others during his arc.

Which means they could be at any level of strength.  Zabuza wasn't trying to get into the Akatsuki was he?  Yeah I don't think Zabuza was holding back at all either.

43 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Which means they could be at any level of strength.  Zabuza wasn't trying to get into the Akatsuki was he?  Yeah I don't think Zabuza was holding back at all either.

Nope,no mention of zabuza ever trying to get into the akatsuki

I still think some foreshadowing from kisame or zabuza on how strong or weak the other 5 mist swordsman could have been nice.

edit: Apparently,looking on wiki.It says the other 5 mist swordsman were strong enough to bring down an entire nation on their own but not strong enough to bring down a mizukage,something that I don't ever remembering zabuza or kisame bring that up at all during any point of the anime,so it must have been said in the manga or a guidebook instead.

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 2

Yeah he didn't seem like he was holding back.

Yeah it wouldn't have been hard to have either of them give us an idea of how strong the rest were compared to them.

Same, I don't remember any mention of him having any interest in joining the Akatsuki ever coming up.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• StarPanda featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic