UnevenEdge

2020 is approaching, gonna have to put some money down on some of these games

Satou Kazuma

Looking at the wiki page for games in 2020, so anything that piques my interest would be listed in order of release.

Persona 5: Royal. It will be annoying having to play the game again without all my new game+ perks to make it more bearable, but the ability to actually do shit at night without Morgana being a fucking cunt and telling me I can't might make up for that.

Maybe Resident Evil 3, but probably not considering I still haven't finished RE2.

The Last of US Part II I guess, I thought the first one was solid.

I would consider Ass Creed Ragnarok, but I loathe the direction Ubisoft took with the franchise, and the fact that I loathe the games as a live service business practice that ruined the AC franchise... so unless this game goes on sale for $15 I won't get it for a good while.

Maybe Death Stranding when it comes to PC.

Destroy All Humans, loved the games back in the day.

No More Heroes III, a solid probability.

That all said though, there's still a lot of shit from 2019 I have yet to digest. Such as NMH Travis Strikes Again; finishing RE2; Anno 1800; Pokemon Sword (which I still don't know if I want); I still need to finish Fire Emblem Three houses (have 2 and a half routes done, 1 and a half more to go). Wolfenstein Youngblood which I don't really want to support but I still want to play to see what happens with the story;  Spyro Reignited Trilogy, which I got a 100% in the first game but pretty much put to a halt since. Link's Awakening; I would like to try out the Ni no Kuni games since they're on PC now. I've still yet to experience any of the Witcher games. There's also Red Dead Redemption 2 which I want to buy at some point, but don't want to support Take Two because how piss poor sloppy the PC port was. I still need to finish Jedi Fallen Order.

At the moment, the FFVII remake,  Persona 5 Scramble, and No More Heroes 3 are probably the only ones that would get my money right away.

I've got quite a bit of a backlog with Breath of the Wild, RE2,  the Shenmue HD Collection, and Death Stranding.  Not to mention older games I've been meaning to get like Pokemon Sword, Travis Strikes Again, Yakuza 6, etc.

I hope Kakarot is good, looks like it should be.
Games I'm definitely getting are Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, FFVII remake, Langrisser I&II, Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection, and Rune Factory 4 Special.

I keep flip flopping on whether I want to give P5 another 100 hours or so of my time. Sakura Wars and Tales of Arise are maybes, will wait and see how they turn out first. I will mostly likely get Cyberpunk but not 100% certain.

Trials of Mana I'm interested in but no hurry on that, picked up Collection of Mana recently and plan to play those games in 2020. How much I like the original will influence how soon I pick up the remake.