UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #64 (401) SEASON 4 PREMIERE DISCUSSION!!!

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Starting the block with The Forge?  Seems ill-advised.

The worm was called that.

Tom acting kind of dumb to here to rush in blind like this.

And Tom has been taken out.

the tIEs always start off the block.

though, for my money, i think i'd like, one day, for all the episodes to air in one night. one mini ep before each show in the first half of the block and then a replay of the episodes before each show i the second half.

7 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

the tIEs always start off the block.

though, for my money, i think i'd like, one day, for all the episodes to air in one night. one mini ep before each show in the first half of the block and then a replay of the episodes before each show i the second half.

I thought it was during commercials.  I'm afraid a lot of people might have changed the channel just then.  Did they even say this was coming on this week?

I think they did that before for Daylight Savings Time or something.  But they just missed that.

Just now, ben0119 said:

I thought it was during commercials.  I'm afraid a lot of people might have changed the channel just then.  Did they even say this was coming on this week?

I think they did that before for Daylight Savings Time or something.  But they just missed that.

they've been talking about it for a couple weeks now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Thanks for playing that before the show did, asshole Demarco.

Yeah, this is just what they do!

Although if it's gonna be THAT long, it would be better if they split it between shows, kinda like they did for some "paid immersion events" in the early days of [as] on Toonami!