UnevenEdge

Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma Episode 09 Discussion

Well, that was hilarious! We THOUGHT it was gonna be an awkward bath walk-in scene, but he just bumped into her in the hallway!

I gotta level with you; I was catching up on gen:LOCK so I have no earthly idea what the hell that episode was about!

Oh well, on to Black Clover--and I AM paying attention this time!!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Humming the ED lmao.

I thought he would just run in on a bunch of girls but he runs in on Erina?!

Nice.  I wonder if she was nude in the manga.

Yeah, I thought it would be a bunch of random girls in there

Expected him to get a look at her fully naked too lol

Though Erina should probably have her own private bath lol

2 hours ago, mochi said:

she has no nipples and her breasts are orbs

How would you see them or can tell if they drew them or not? Her arm's kinda totally covering them along with the water even if they drew them lol

They are amazingly round tho :)

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah. That's what I meant, so I edited a bit, there's no way he'd see them whether they drew them or not since she's got her arm there

Well, that, and since she's pressing her arm against them, that would change their shape, maybe that and the buoyancy factor lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I thought it would be a bunch of random girls in there

Expected him to get a look at her fully naked too lol

Though Erina should probably have her own private bath lol

Or a bunch of the other cast.

Yes for sure!

I guess she has to use the facilities like everyone else on this, not sure how it's a "camping trip," at this point.  I guess she was in there by herself since she finished early.  Off screen, due to writer laziness.

Well, finding this took longer than it should have.  It seems certain sites have been removed from google search results.  Either that, or it's because I used "Food Wars" instead of the Japanese name.

shokugeki-no-soma-4061917.jpg

shokugeki-no-soma-4061919.jpg

Eh?  It was actually more tame in the manga?  And she really looks like Asuna there lmao.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ben0119 said:

If that's still supposed to be her, her boobs are way too big lol.

Since I was already there, here is the manga version for that scene -

shokugeki-no-soma-4058597.jpg

shokugeki-no-soma-4058599.jpg

This time it looks like the manga is more extreme lol.

Buddy, ALL the boobs in this anime are round and big.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Or a bunch of the other cast.

Yes for sure!

I guess she has to use the facilities like everyone else on this, not sure how it's a "camping trip," at this point.  I guess she was in there by herself since she finished early.  Off screen, due to writer laziness.

Well, finding this took longer than it should have.  It seems certain sites have been removed from google search results.  Either that, or it's because I used "Food Wars" instead of the Japanese name.

shokugeki-no-soma-4061917.jpg

shokugeki-no-soma-4061919.jpg

Eh?  It was actually more tame in the manga?  And she really looks like Asuna there lmao.

Oh wow it is a bit more tame in the manga lol

Still gorgeous

• Like 1

20 hours ago, elfie said:

Buddy, ALL the boobs in this anime are round and big.

What I meant was her boobs didn't look that big compared to how she looked in her chef outfit.  So either her usual outfit downplays her boobs for some reason, or her boobs were made bigger in the foodgasm fantasy for some reason.

20 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I think Megumi's are a little smaller. She's at least portrayed pretty consistently as a C-cup compared to all the other ladies' D's!

Megumi's are more B's, I think.  And they aren't all D's or double D's.  I don't think Erina's are as big as Meat Meat's, and the teacher in this episode (is her name Hinako?), if the foodgasm fantasy version are an accurate representation, and her chef outfit makes her boobs look smaller for some reason, hers are even bigger than Meat Meat's!

Edited by ben0119

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Megumi's are more B's, I think.  And they aren't all D's or double D's.  I don't think Erina's are as big as Meat Meat's, and the teacher in this episode (is her name Hinako?), if the foodgasm fantasy version are an accurate representation, and her chef outfit makes her boobs look smaller for some reason, hers are even bigger than Meat Meat's!

I guess that makes her the only character in this series who's breasts actually behave like a real woman's would while wearing clothes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2