UnevenEdge

Hey Poof

Vela

Come back and FIX your PIC! There's a tiny something that's fighting implosion inside me that I willed myself to forget BUT IT DIDN'T WORK FOR VERY LONG!!! I must know what you posted!!! Feeex eeeet!

5d04830703cb6_Screenshot(35).thumb.png.1b15e144a09de89213e9e9378ecf8988.png 

Or...ornot, you know I'm totally TOTALLY cool with you totally ignoring this thread...and that post there, that whole THREAD TOO if you really want to.  Damn it! Guh! The word 'totally' so stressful!

Uh, I mean let me try this again...

Hey there Poof 🙂 So I just remembered that pic you tried to post in my dessert page over in that foods folder. Heh.  Just in case you wanted to share your creation with us I'd be interested to see! 😁 https://unevenedge.com/topic/41332-pics-of-desserts-youve-decorated/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poof said:

oh this? I didn't make it. I wish I did. I can put it back in the dessert thread if you like

Oh my lmfao.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Aaaaaaand, nah...it probably belongs here xDxDxDxD

Thank you again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vela said:

Oh my lmfao.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Aaaaaaand, nah...it probably belongs here xDxDxDxD

Thank you again.

np! :D and you just reminded me I have a red velvet muffin in the fridge I need to stuff in my face

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Poof said:

np! :D and you just reminded me I have a red velvet muffin in the fridge I need to stuff in my face

How was it?

All I have is shepherds pie and...I think celery in my fridge.

Also, you keep your muffins in the fridge?

8 minutes ago, Vela said:

How was it?

All I have is shepherds pie and...I think celery in my fridge.

Also, you keep your muffins in the fridge?

I was planning on eating it tomorrow when I put it in there

12 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

You don't

Are you asking me?  Or is that an order.  Am I not allowed to put my muffins in the fridge now?

That's kind of a strange command but seeing as I really hate disappointing others...I...guess I'll...never put a muffin in my fridge ever.

Edited by Vela

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

Are you asking me?  Or is that an order.  Am I not allowed to put my muffins in the fridge now?

That's kind of a strange command but seeing as I really hate disappointing others...I...guess I'll...never put a muffin in my fridge ever.

I swear you are fucking with me 100% of the time

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I swear you are fucking with me 100% of the time

When people say  "fucking with me" do you ever imagine fucking next to each other each with your own respective partners?  Like in armchairs...or across the table from each other.  It'd be really funny if that were the real definition of a fuck-buddy ... "Oh, you want to fuck?  Hold up." :puts down phone for a sec. "Alright, we're both here.  Ready?"

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Been there, done that, never ever again....Well, I think

I've never been :(. I'm a serial dater. This one was 4 years. I had one 3 year, four 2 years, and two 1 years. I'm really really going to try and be single for awhile. I swear this time.

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 3:08 AM, Poof said:

I've never been :(. I'm a serial dater. This one was 4 years. I had one 3 year, four 2 years, and two 1 years. I'm really really going to try and be single for awhile. I swear this time.

I just got back from the bridal shower of a cousin who was just like you :D

7 hours ago, Poof said:

It'd be nice to find the one :(

Well like I said, she was just like you.

A little older now but still found her one and we all really like him too.  Actually he's kind of annoyingly good at everything and very good looking as well...but so is she (good looking, not good at everything, not by a long shot) - it's all very wonderfully annoying, lol.

Edited by Vela

16 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

hey tell your cousin im single. we could see if we compatible later. 

Well the one I was talking about is taken.  Hwvr she has a sister that's single and closer in age to you :P

4 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

wait a minute, how do you even know how old i am? i havent even stated my age! are you spying on me?

I'm basing this off of how old you look.  And I don't have to spy on you, people think I'm you ;)

...worried yet?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

was it somewhere else? oooh the plot thickens :o

im thinking maybe facebook? but then how would you know? ugh why you gotta fuck with me.

Nope not fb

Cause it's always fun and you're too nice of a guy to actually get mad?  Bwahahahah.

5 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

were you on the old boards  or you new? i posted some pics there. cant think of much else..

who told you that? i do get mad tho. just gotta know how to push my buttons ;)

Old #^.^#

All I know is that as long as I stay in the kitchen where I belong then you stay happy too xD

• Like 1

😝You used to say it to me all the fricken time.  I started to wonder if you said that to anybody else on the boards.  And then I concluded no.  No you just really wanted me in the kitchen. 🤣

• Haha 1