UnevenEdge

My dream last night

Poof

I was living in Akron again in the same house. Except I found out my neighbors, a husband and wife, were serial killers with big garbage bags full of heads. Like at least 50.

Then a bunch of street ppl invaded my house. They weren't even taking or damaging anything, but I was really mad for some reason. I had a kitchen knife and was yelling and crying for them to just leave and leave me alone. I was scared they'd hurt me, but like I didn't want to hurt them. They seemed cool if they hadn't just burst in. So they finally were like chill out and they left. They were walking across the street then the serial killers next door grabbed the most innocent looking one and started cutting him open. So I ran out and started cutting the serial killers open.

In the middle of all that chaos I woke up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Holy fuck dude that's intense. But this would never happen in Akron. Youngstown maybe lol

apparently you don't know akron as well as you think you do.

fun fact I was born in youngstown

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Poof said:

I was living in Akron again in the same house. Except I found out my neighbors, a husband and wife, were serial killers with big garbage bags full of heads. Like at least 50.

Then a bunch of street ppl invaded my house. They weren't even taking or damaging anything, but I was really mad for some reason. I had a kitchen knife and was yelling and crying for them to just leave and leave me alone. I was scared they'd hurt me, but like I didn't want to hurt them. They seemed cool if they hadn't just burst in. So they finally were like chill out and they left. They were walking across the street then the serial killers next door grabbed the most innocent looking one and started cutting him open. So I ran out and started cutting the serial killers open.

In the middle of all that chaos I woke up. 

My interpretation:  You have a complex problem to deal with, but you are letting things or people of little consequence get in the way, despite that those will resolve themselves if left alone.  The complex problem, having been left unattended has meant that others have to deal with it instead & you feel you should rush in and save them from having to do so.