UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter 139 Discussion Thread

... wait.  Brothers.  Oh right Alluka is technically a boy. Good to know people respect her identity.  I wonder if that's the most walking around Miluki has ever done.

I really like the black border.  It's an original way to tell you when it's a flashback.  The characters sometimes go in front of the border too.
Gore. Well that's lovely.

Lemme guess. The bull of Killua's role in this arc will be to fulfill all of Alluka's requests.

Keith Silverstein must be elated that Hisoka is back in the show.

"Bang."  Hey you don't GET to quote the most legendary phrase in Toonami history!!! That said, man that sequence is creepy.  Just .... no sound effect, no music, but just Killua's head disappearing!!  

... K I have to come clean. Watching the Zodiacs is very boring compared to everything else that's happening.

Of course he was just pulling a kiddy trick.  I had considered the chance that it was just an imaginary scenerio.  ... how the hell did he pull his head inside his shirt like that!?  There was no clear room for where his head could go!

Oooooh. Her other side is a totally separate identiy named Nanica.

Did Togashi just want to write his own Addams Family?  All of these assassins are over the top twisted.

Is this the first time the rest of the family is finding out about Nanica?

Damn. They did it, so his mother lives.  ... I bet she's disappointed she wasn't murdered. D

THAT KISS.  <3

• Like 1