UnevenEdge

The teardown begins!

Rogue_Alphonse

Good!

Its not a Jeep if the underbelly is totally fine. 

Offroading is like one of the greatest things ever to do.  Jeeps are so great that way.

Yeah it's awesome seeing them do the crazy things they can do... like "There's no way my Jeep will climb over that!" and suddenly you're past it like it was nothing :D

Yeah it's awesome seeing them do the crazy things they can do... like "There's no way my Jeep will climb over that!" and suddenly you're past it like it was nothing :D

They are pretty crazy that way.

They do a lot of competitions out here.  its insane to see the jeeps fully upgraded going up a damn near vertical rock wall. 

I feel like 90% of Jeep offroading is a "hold my beer" moment where you dont think it will happen and then it does. 

They are pretty crazy that way.

They do a lot of competitions out here.  its insane to see the jeeps fully upgraded going up a damn near vertical rock wall. 

I feel like 90% of Jeep offroading is a "hold my beer" moment where you dont think it will happen and then it does.

Believe it or not, when we go we don't drink on the trail... except when i've been up for 30 hours and am not driving :D

But once we are back at camp, IT'S ON