UnevenEdge

I've always wanted to be a box office clerk..

PhilosipherStoned

That sounds like fun. :| Honestly I can imagine it being painful of course, but these guys have never called me back on an application anyway. Could be that whole overqualified thing I've been told that before, but screw you guys. I forgot what the minimum wage was so maybe I put an annual salary that was too high on all of them..  Still I could at least GO INTO this kind of cashier job with a bit of excitement.. so I always apply for it. Movie theateres are all kind of slowly dying anyway arent they?

I only go to the movies on dates, or when I actually get bored enough to set up syuff like that, and not just wait until I can find it for free, or an an online movie service..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 1

Uggh I'm gonna have to remember how to seperate the bullshit from the stuff I actually want to click on during this whole online job search thing..A vet employment guy was trying to hook me up with a verizon networking supervisor role, but his application link was busted..

Cool thing is usually by just putting my resume out there actual people call me up like I found your resume check out this job offer..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Uggh I'm gonna have to remember how to seperate the bullshit from the stuff I actually want to click on during this whole online job search thing..A vet employment guy was trying to hook me up with a verizon networking supervisor role, but his application link was busted..

Cool thing is usually by just putting my resume out there actual people call me up like I found your resume check out this job offer..

you'll get a job soon I'm sure of it. you seem like a good worker to me

back on topic, I just kinda wonder how many people have done the job..couples smooching.. loud asses interrupting the movie, cell phones going off, and just generally trying to not get in the way of peoples fun, and trying to keep the movie enjoyable for all..I mean the app here is for cashier.. but it always is I know because they expect you to be able to do everything.