UnevenEdge

Anthem?

Vamped

5 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I keep seeing the ads on my homescreen but I havent heard anybody talking about it.

There really wasn't anything special about what I played. There were some interesting movement options like flying (even underwater), but other than that it was a standard third-person shooter. If you like loot games like I do it might grab you. Loot alone isn't enough for me though.

I think they announced it way too early and people just latched onto other games since and kind of forgot about it.

12 minutes ago, Greeny said:

There really wasn't anything special about what I played. There were some interesting movement options like flying (even underwater), but other than that it was a standard third-person shooter. If you like loot games like I do it might grab you. Loot alone isn't enough for me though.

I think they announced it way too early and people just latched onto other games since and kind of forgot about it.

Nah. I can wait. I was just curious. I got Destiny when it first came out but I never really got into it. Ill just keep playing Resident Evil 

On 2/23/2019 at 1:34 AM, Juice McKenzie said:

it looks interesting but no i havent

I've been playing apex legends

I've thought about getting Apex Legends but I don't know shit about Titanfall. Mainly I'm just looking or something else to play outside of Resident Evil 2. When I run out of things I usually end up playing a Mass Effect game for like ... the 18th time or Dragon Age 

>.>

i could replay the Witcher 3 now though. 

but I kinda want a multiplayer. I was playing Smite all the time but I haven't played it in so long I forgot how to play and they made me replay the tutorial when I loaded it up .... and I was like .... shit ... that's not good. 

18 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I've thought about getting Apex Legends but I don't know shit about Titanfall. Mainly I'm just looking or something else to play outside of Resident Evil 2. When I run out of things I usually end up playing a Mass Effect game for like ... the 18th time or Dragon Age 

>.>

but I kinda want a multiplayer. I was playing Smite all the time but I haven't played it in so long I forgot how to play and they made me replay the tutorial when I loaded it up .... and I was like .... shit ... that's not good. 

Apex has almost nothing to do with Titanfall gameplay-wise. No wall-running and definitely no titans.

18 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I saw Poof's review of it, she didn't sound like she liked it xD

I'll look for some more reviews before I make a commitment 

For what it's worth, I actually think it's pretty good. The shooting feels exactly like it did in TF2 and that game was fantastic.

And actually, idk if you play on PS4 or not but I think you can get the deluxe editions of Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 in a bundle right now for 20 dollars. TF2 alone is worth that. The multiplayer is pretty much dead though.

Edited by Greeny

3 minutes ago, Greeny said:

For what it's worth, I actually think it's pretty good. The shooting feels exactly like it did in TF2 and that game was fantastic.

I might give it a try then. Hopefully people dont take it as seriously as Call of Duty because I just play for fun. I haven't really had the opportunity to play with a lot of peeps from here though. The last time I got asked to play I couldnt, I was letting my miniature play on my XBOX while finished some homework. 

6 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I might give it a try then. Hopefully people dont take it as seriously as Call of Duty because I just play for fun. I haven't really had the opportunity to play with a lot of peeps from here though. The last time I got asked to play I couldnt, I was letting my miniature play on my XBOX while finished some homework. 

Your mileage may vary on that one. Lots of people need to feel important by being good at a video game.

6 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Your mileage may vary on that one. Lots of people need to feel important by being good at a video game.

eh we'll see xD

I'm not particularly fond of being called racial slurs by 11 year olds or having hyper aggressive dudes assume I'm an 11 year old boy .... but Spring break is next week so ..... I. FUCKING. MIGHT. DO. IT

3 minutes ago, Vamped said:

eh we'll see xD

I'm not particularly fond of being called racial slurs by 11 year olds or having hyper aggressive dudes assume I'm an 11 year old boy .... but Spring break is next week so ..... I. FUCKING. MIGHT. DO. IT

Try not to play with randoms. I'm sure you knew that already though. And I mean, it's free. There's no reason not to try it.

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

>.>

Apex is free so you can't go wrong with that. You just need to pay for xbox live or ps gold or whatever its called

It's also on pc too I believe

5 hours ago, Juice McKenzie said:

Apex is free so you can't go wrong with that. You just need to pay for xbox live or ps gold or whatever its called

It's also on pc too I believe

Ive got Xbox Live, ill probably download it Thursday after I turn in all my assignments 

17 hours ago, molarbear said:

Kind of just looks like a Destiny clone to me and from what I hear it has terribly long loading times

If you get super bored and want to play some Overwatch while you're on break just hit me up

I dont need another destiny. I didnt play the first one xD

Or the division. I also got a GTA with my xbox thats still in the plastic wrap. Im up for Overwatch though. Hopefully my mic/headset doesnt derp like last time

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vamped said:

I dont need another destiny. I didnt play the first one xD

Or the division. I also got a GTA with my xbox thats still in the plastic wrap. Im up for Overwatch though. Hopefully my mic/headset doesnt derp like last time

GTA V is awesome though! 

That being said anytime you want to hit up Overwatch, once again just hit me up.