UnevenEdge

I'm inventing a time machine

Zenigundam

Looking for partners to invest in the project with me and also qualified scientists who can make it happen. They gotta be like Dr. Light from Mega Man, that type of brilliance. I knew some in college, but I'm not in contact with them anymore and they were asocial and had flip phones even though it was already 2010. 

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

How can you invent a time machine when you just found out about iron?

I'm a business partner in the matter, not a scientist. But do you really know about 💵💵💵? You're lacking in that area... 💁‍♂️

Edited by Zenigundam

Sell me on this episode's premise, Zeni. Will the hero learn that you can never truly go back? Will he find true love? Are you going back to the caveman era to just snatch up a woman? Will you dawn the mask and become Captain Slap A Ho?

Will I find out on the next exciting episode of Draginball Z?

20 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Sell me on this episode's premise, Zeni. Will the hero learn that you can never truly go back? Will he find true love? Are you going back to the caveman era to just snatch up a woman? Will you dawn the mask and become Captain Slap A Ho?

Will I find out on the next exciting episode of Draginball Z?

On second thought, I really don't wanna go back if I can't go back in my current form. I was scrawny and nerdy in my early days. Alpha males aren't born, they're made. 💪

• D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Is it done yet? I would like to borrow it.

I'll have them design it so that it can accommodate several people, but we all have to agree on the destination. I think we should go back to the beginning of the universe, bring back our evidence of what really happened, and get richer than Bill Gates, kill the scientists who made the time machine before we get back just so we can split our earnings two ways.