UnevenEdge

Where's that new user who said they are a botmaster?

PhilosipherStoned

You know I've found a video of yours that had minighost over and over in the tags and you werent making a whole lot of sense that day..

I mean I'm just saying that that could be the reason youtubers like to follow cancerous people like your fuggin moneygundam around.. Some people don't care about others feelings or about anything relly.. No prurpose in life.. I've already ripped this fuck apart so I really don't need to put anything else here I think..

They are bad for business for one..

2. They don't give a fuck about anyone else except themselves and like to jump ON THAT PLATFORM and shitpost when it's at a very volatile stage

/drop mic.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I want more spider videos though, and I want a damn tarrantula.. I'm just too afraid I'll kill it and I don't need that right now. 

yea I'm gonna make more of them soon. that's a good thing to be afraid of I accidentally killed a few in my time. some of them are very sensitive and all it takes is a slight temperature change to kill them

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

it's one of them weirdos from YouTube that's obsessed with Zeni. Honestly, I don't know who's more of a creepy freak Zeni or people that take the time to follow him to some weird message form from YouTube 

I think the biggest creep is viper, the guy who lead those people from youtube to here. Followed closely by zeni.

• Like 3

Define creep Stilgar because more often than not your shit creeps me out.. I've seen posts from you that gave me a little bit more of a reason not to completely rule you out as a miscreant but still.. When you encounter ideas you don't like you devolve into some kind of... 9 year old pewdiepie fan from the looks of things.. and I get that's just because I don't spend a lot of time trying to build up a message board persona in 2019 so I've been cutting you slack on that. 

• Haha 1