UnevenEdge

MY BLOODY VALENTINE

Atomsk_

I can barely hear the lyrics on that vid, and I'm not gonna get the police over here for a noise complaint. The bands alright. I've never been into the punk genre that much though, and I feel that's where it falls into these days. idk.

post-punk. not sure what that is but that's what wikipedia has to say about them. I just wish I could hear the vocalist better without blarring shit at 4:00 am. The musics not bad though.

• 3 months later...

I have always slept as long as possible, with as little time to spare to get ready as I could manage, but this is the song that kicked off a 3-5 song playlist I would sometimes put on while getting packed up my senior year of hs

On 2/15/2019 at 5:34 AM, PhilosipherStoned said:

I can barely hear the lyrics on that vid, and I'm not gonna get the police over here for a noise complaint. The bands alright. I've never been into the punk genre that much though, and I feel that's where it falls into these days. idk.

post-punk. not sure what that is but that's what wikipedia has to say about them. I just wish I could hear the vocalist better without blarring shit at 4:00 am. The musics not bad though.

It's shoegaze and I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think they were the first semi-known band to do shoegaze.

I'm willing to concede that it's an acquired taste but as a fan of theirs I can say I enjoy MBV more when I'm not trying to pickout all the lyrics but just enjoying it as part of the wall of sound.