UnevenEdge

😱😱 watch abducted in plain view on Netflix

fuggstop

29 minutes ago, garbagepailcat said:

Every time I thought the parents were going to figure it out, they just fell even deeper into that man’s trap. It’s unbelievable how fucking stupid they were. I have a hard time believing that they didn’t know, at least in some way, what was going on.Β 

That maybe because you didnt grow up back then. Things were a lot more...innocent. my parents let us roam for milesΒ  and go in anyone's house and we were like...5.... way simpler times back then. This man took advantage of that naivete. He seems to be a master at it. Sick fuck.

18 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

That maybe because you didnt grow up back then. Things were a lot more...innocent. my parents let us roam for milesΒ  and go in anyone's house and we were like...5.... way simpler times back then. This man took advantage of that naivete. He seems to be a master at it. Sick fuck.

I think I probably have a skewed perspective anyway. I wasΒ incredibly overprotected, which is apparently a good thing cause I never got kidnapped.Β 

But didn’t he fuck the mom and get the dad to jerk him off? Idk. Seems weird. They definitely seem naive though.Β 

1 hour ago, garbagepailcat said:

I think I probably have a skewed perspective anyway. I wasΒ incredibly overprotected, which is apparently a good thing cause I never got kidnapped.Β 

But didn’t he fuck the mom and get the dad to jerk him off? Idk. Seems weird. They definitely seem naive though.Β 

Yah he pretty much messed up their marriage to get better access to the kid. That show just kept getting weirder and weirder. Like howd he even kno to do the brainwashing thing. Scary.