UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
That_One_Guy

AAF Thread

Idk if any of you care but the AAF looks pretty legit. I know there's only 8 teams but it's solid football. Also my Birmingham Iron is 1-0!

@That_One_Guy I’m actually hearing good things about this league. Mostly NFL flunkies looking to rebuild. Lol I heard Hackenberg is a QB in that league 

yeah i dont think im watching this either. not that i think its bad or anything, i havent really paid much attention to it. but that the regular football season is about as much football i like to watch. 

• Like 1

I checked it out. I dvr salt lake @  Birmingham. I’m not loving it. Just a bad game. Maybe it got better but 1.5 quarters in and I think I’m gonna tap out. 

Edited by 1pooh4u

i been reading up a bit more on this and it looks like a lot of fans like that they hit really hard and that the refs just let them play. that sounds pretty awful to me.

hard hits are dangerous to a players health. im talking about the unnecessary over the top hard hits on unsuspecting players. the kind that knock players down with a concussion. thats one of the worst parts of the nfl and it looks to be worse here. 

the refs letting the players play is sounds nice but not sure if it's all that great. i get at times it seems like games often seem like they are decided by the ref for messing up on a crucial play. we can all agree that part really sucks. but i dont want to watch a game with penalties not getting called for on a reguar basis.