UnevenEdge

AAF Thread

That_One_Guy

i been reading up a bit more on this and it looks like a lot of fans like that they hit really hard and that the refs just let them play. that sounds pretty awful to me.

hard hits are dangerous to a players health. im talking about the unnecessary over the top hard hits on unsuspecting players. the kind that knock players down with a concussion. thats one of the worst parts of the nfl and it looks to be worse here. 

the refs letting the players play is sounds nice but not sure if it's all that great. i get at times it seems like games often seem like they are decided by the ref for messing up on a crucial play. we can all agree that part really sucks. but i dont want to watch a game with penalties not getting called for on a reguar basis. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

yeah what a shame that they couldnt make it the entire season. i wonder what went wrong. 

Apparently the person that owned the league was developing, or in some other way involved with a betting app.  You can't own a team or league and own a betting app, or any betting enterprise, for obvious reasons.  Instead of selling the league he just disbanded it.

I personally didn't enjoy the AAF game that I saw, but they had better ratings than the NHL