UnevenEdge

You're The Worst - the final season

little_girl_lost

the wedding season

all the commercials are about their wedding, but I doubt we'll see it actually happen

last night's ep, jimmy and gretchen tell fake love stories to wedding planners, no sign of Lindsay or Edgar, but i'm sure they'll have their own arcs this season, I don't wanna see them just following jimmy and Gretchen around

Yeah, that first ep I had to make sure I was watching the correct show xD

Then I thought it was some weird ep that involved Jimmy's writing.

And, yes since this is the final season I'm hoping for a lot of air time of all of the main characters.

I agree on them not marrying in the end.....I feel like they'll get to the altar and just run away.

• 2 weeks later...

Ep 2, Lindsay and edgar make jimmy & Gretchen set a date, they choose 6/9, Gretchen bangs a toilet for a few hours

Ep. 3, Paul F. Tompkins is creepy as fuck

jimmy pitches writing the screenplay for his book, but hates that they wanna focus on the character "Kitty" based on gretchen

Gretchen puts off calling her mum and looks for her own replacement

will Lindsay ever find whatever she thinks love is? the season seems to be setting up a love story for her, but only puts her in scenes with gretchen

and again, paul f Tompkins is creepy as fuck, and the sandwich eating scene toward the end of the ep seems very similar to when Dorothy was telling edgar that doug benson used to humiliate her for his and the other comedians amusement.

• 3 weeks later...

Welp, I really hope Linds and Edgar aren't really calling it quits.

Lol @ Paul getting scammed.

I still don't think Jimmy and Gretchen will get married <_<

The hobo dude that Gretchen saw on youtube and promoted reminded me of Post Malone, lmao, trash.

So, I finally realized Hulu has no intention of putting up season 5 during it's tv run, so I went elsewhere...

First episode was weird, didn't know what was happening....I mean it's the last season, why mess with the formula now.....but I'm glad they did

Thanks to this show I finally learned Y2K isn't just a conspiracy theory, it means Year Two thousand.....I sure am glad my parents spent all that money on my education....wise investment indeed, mom

giphy.gif

Edited by Mix

• 2 weeks later...

Zero Eggplants

this weeks flash forward shows gretch and linds poolside and Lindsay is the one wearing a ring, they talk about jimmy stopping by that day and Gretchen "isn't even mad anymore" and Gretchen is still drinking water and looking sad about it

in the present, Gretchen is still pissed about the florist beej, they make a couple friend and jimmy blows the guy 

I love how Gretchen was too afraid to commit to a friendship and freaked out pretending not to know about the incident and potentially ruined their relationship

next week looks like an all Becca/Vernon/paul ep, could be good with the realization that Vernon and Becca are throwing paul's jizz away instead of inseminating becca

• Like 1

yeah, that episode . . . it sure was a thing 

so are Becca/Vernon/paul a threesome now? like, are Becca & Vernon (and Tallulah) going to move in with paul? the holding hands under the table thing was super weird

next ep looks like random silliness, a bachelor/bachelorette party for gretch and jim, I hope for more expansive of a flash forward sequence cuz a party ep doesn't seem to further the overall plot any.

Ok, wtf was up with edgar running for his life in the woods wearing a tuxedo, shot must've really hit the fan on the wedding day

and this sunday funday ep, I kinda saw the end coming, as soon as they ran into paul f Tompkins, fake or not, you knew everything was going tits up.

Lindsay being pissed at Becca for the paul 3some, and then joking with paul about it toward the end.

edgar revealing to jimmy that Gretchen is stealing his serious medication, something will happen next week.

only 4 eps left, i'm still holding out for some kind of happy ending here although evidence is strongly against it

• Like 1