UnevenEdge

Maybe I should just snag Resident Evil: Biohazard

Zenigundam

I mean yeah I'm a huge fan of the original games (Talking RE through Code Veronica), but 7 doesn't seem like an awful game. I probably won't get it only because I watched the first hour and a half of the game being played on a YouTube video, and now I feel that I already know how to crack a lot of the puzzles.

Go for it! And make sure to get that special discount.

Of course. Where do you think the rest of my PS4 games came from?

Seems like a fun enough game, but I just think it totally sucks compared to the classics (particularly the first three, but I think Code Veronica and Zero were excellent too even though they came out in the following console generation, just because they emulated the perfect RE formula, unlike 4 and beyond).

Of course. Where do you think the rest of my PS4 games came from?

Seems like a fun enough game, but I just think it totally sucks compared to the classics (particularly the first three, but I think Code Veronica and Zero were excellent too even though they came out in the following console generation, just because they emulated the perfect RE formula, unlike 4 and beyond).

So you are gonna start stealing the games now too??

Buy it. I have it and its amazing

I feel like I need somebody else to play it for me and let me watch. I scare easily. I bought Dead Space as soon as it came out ...tried it ... and then I was like ...well fuck that

but then I picked it back up and finished it like months later and finished it. I loved Dead Space ... the first one

Dead Space was a good game, but I would have liked it better without the FPS stuff. Made me buy Dead Space Downfall from Best Buy.

The first Dead Space was amazing. 2nd was doable. But I hated the 3rd. They always pull that bullshit. They take a great horror game and turn it into pure action just because they want to sell more copies. I'm just glad they didn't fuck up the 2nd as bad as I thought they would

The first Dead Space was amazing. 2nd was doable. But I hated the 3rd. They always pull that bullshit. They take a great horror game and turn it into pure action just because they want to sell more copies. I'm just glad they didn't fuck up the 2nd as bad as I thought they would

I remember them saying people were complaining because he lacked character and emotional responses. I personally did the screaming and reacting for him so I thought it was fine the way it was. I can't even remember what 3 was about ... did I play 3? Is that the one where you team up with the chick?

I probably didn't play 3

dead space 2 multiplayer was great times

a shame ea fuckery is so rampant