UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 82 Discussion

Now that the Zeno Expo is over, some of its other observers are REALLY pissed off at Goku that Zeno might just blink their universes out of existence--and rightfully so!!

Watch as Goku tries to defend himself at 11 PM tomorrow (10/6/18). ONLY TOONAMI!!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Now that the Zeno Expo is over, some of its other observers are REALLY pissed off at Goku that Zeno might just blink their universes out of existence--and rightfully so!!

Watch as Goku tries to defend himself at 11 PM tomorrow (10/6/18). ONLY TOONAMI!!!

tumblr_mfpwn7pBuf1rzi1ugo1_500.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Delaclease said:

It's so fucked up. I don't know why they wanted it. Sure for money. But it's just argh. 

this show is DBZ's version of Boruto

it was a shameless cash grab Toei made for no reason other than to make more money, it insults the intelligence of fans of the original, and totally makes all the most likeable characters from the originals horribly unlikeable in an attempt to make the newly introduced characters seem cooler and more exciting

I actually honestly think Super is WORSE in many ways than GT was

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mochi said:

time to watch a poor imitation of Goku who has absolutely nothing in common with the actual Goku

Compounding brain damage from the blow to his head, or he's actually healing from it and remembering his original programming to wipe out people for the Saiyans to sell planets.  Or this is Goku from an evil universe, or Turles, or some other Saiyan doppelganger who also survived planet Vegeta's destruction.

Just now, mochi said:

it was a shameless cash grab Toei made for no reason other than to make more money, it insults the intelligence of fans of the original, and totally makes all the most likeable characters from the originals horribly unlikeable in an attempt to make the newly introduced characters seem cooler and more exciting

I fear the upcoming new DBZ show will be the same, Just different.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Compounding brain damage from the blow to his head, or he's actually healing from it and remembering his original programming to wipe out people for the Saiyans to sell planets.  Or this is Goku from an evil universe, or Turles, or some other Saiyan doppelganger who also survived planet Vegeta's destruction.

I choose to belive Super is set in an AU where Vegeta was always nice and Goku was made MORE evil by the head trauma he suffered as a child

Spoiler

as the upcoming movie uses a retconned origin story for him where he was already 5 Years old when Gohan found him and was already nice

Just now, mochi said:

Sad thing is they may be completely respecting Toriyama's wishes who has either gone senile or is full of shit, claiming Goku didn't fight to help or protect people but just wanted to fight strong guys.  Which we can easily disprove with multiple examples from DB and DBZ.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Sad thing is they may be completely respecting Toriyama's wishes who has either gone senile or is full of shit, claiming Goku didn't fight to help or protect people but just wanted to fight strong guys.  Which we can easily disprove with multiple examples from DB and DBZ.

he also used to say he hated Vegeta and resented that his publishers made him keep Vegeta around

and now says he feels bad for Vegeta and wants him to be the hero once in a while

while making Vegeta the single most useless character in this series

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

I choose to belive Super is set in an AU where Vegeta was always nice and Goku was made MORE evil by the head trauma he suffered as a child

Hide contents

as the upcoming movie uses a retconned origin story for him where he was already 5 Years old when Gohan found him and was already nice

What the fuck? 

So there's no way that movie can be canon, then.

Just now, ben0119 said:

What the fuck? 

So there's no way that movie can be canon, then.

and by Proxy super as it's canon with Super

but sadly no it's considered Canon

basically what I'm saying is Toriyama now claims classic Z isn't canon and Super is what's Canon