UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 221 Discussion

Forgot to post my thoughts on My Hero Academia and Shippuden which I watched earlier this week, since I started Toonami late as I was getting done watching WWE Super-Showdown from Australia.  Wasn't about it live at 5am!

So we finally get to see what happened with that incident during Naruto's training with Jiraiya during the time skip.

Other ninja don't have Tailed Beasts and seem to do well for themselves.  It would be interesting to see Naruto move forward without using the Nine Tails as a crutch.  But we can't have that.  He has to "master his legacy" or some such shit.  Bleh.

Yeaaaahhhh that "frog storage" scene was all kinds of wrong.

Anko hotness.  Still BS how Kishimoto made her into a fatty.  Underutilized throughout the series and then that!  He really does hate her!

At least that guy isn't buying that Tobi is Madara just because he said so.  Also, brown-haired member of that clan.  Think we've seen him before.

Just what we need right now is for Kabuto to come in with his shit.  He's becoming more and more Orochimaru-like.  Seems like he got more of his powers than Sasuke did, or, he's just using and embracing them more.

Zombie Akatsuki.  Nice.  And who is in that one?   Hmm.  I have some ideas.  Oh come on, with Tobi's size and distance from the coffin you'd be able to see something.  They drew it like it was empty lmao.

So, Kabuto wants to join Tobi because he wants Sasuke because he wants to know all the things.  Ok.

I love the idea of Sasuke getting thrown under the bus but we all know that's not going to happen.